Wild West FM 2 (2/25) - Town wins!

VOTE: Arctic

yea sure my townread on him mightve been just for sounding reasonable and making lots of sense

the vibe of his iso is kinda soft and fuzzy in a wolfy way idk how to word it but you might know what i mean

1 Like

didnt indians get mistreated by americans really badly if i was indian i wouldnt want to be one of them

there are some things about arctic i still like and i might change my mind again but im just gonna leave this wagon here bc why not

morning <3

while i agree with this notion i also think Particle pinging everyone prob makes them town. but they are -ev to keep alive bc they’re just that kind of player

i checked my pings and guava prob V, Leafia prob W for calling a crosspost “a sheepy vote” and shading me for it lol

2 Likes

i assume its this post and indian probably means indy in his head

unless i missed the racism

@O.kazo anyway so i replied to your post because i wanted to hear why you’re advocating to kill people who’s playstyle is -ev vs people who you think are wolves

your reads may line up with this of course but i didn’t get that vibe from your arguments

1 Like

Oh…I literally just understood what the push was for…

What the shit is that read even?

i just realized leafia’s voting for both arctic and lol in the vc

i’m confused

Cowboy/bandit are jobs.
Indian is a race.

Indians’ buffalo also got fewer (which lead to emerge of cowboys). Why can’t they choose to keep the same animal just because they hate those who came up with it first?

yeah all the reads are fake thats why its probably still ok if they die

this implies that anything he’s doing makes sense under any circumstance
town, mafia, neutral, ITA or not this makes no sense

Good lord almighty.

is Particle a troll or something

yea

Wow I’ve never seen anything like that I’m speechless.

dang. today’s going to be uneventful then

3 Likes

I wanted to be included so I liked the post as well. :slight_smile:

3 Likes

whetr did he even say that i must have missed it

you can still try to help solve like may/leafia/arctic (i still probably think arctics town but am voting him)

im torn on leafia so a more indepth look at her from you would help me

makes sense as town

hes a town of salem player
town of salem wolves are quiet
town of salem townies are stupid

every waking moment i find more reasons to townread the guy

1 Like