Wild West FM 2 (2/25) - Town wins!

his townread on borat is real since borat is town

you got it ~

i just woke up so will be a while before i start catching up. you’ll see me again in a few hours

1 Like

the scumreads are all for leafia siding or pushing particleman’s townreads (which might be correct but is still not a real scumhunting process)

1 Like

Note to self: Never visit Town of Salem.

4 Likes

the only reason i would see him as wolf is if he is a troll and did it without consulting his team and they are angry and pushing him right now

but this is too elaborate to be a troll its way too commited

he is just a guy

How did we not think lol is obvious town btw?

my friends got me to play town of salem recently (one of them is Kork actually hi Kork) and it was abysmal even with only friends it’s just a bad game
but it was also how I first got into social deduction games back in 4th grade so technically town of salem is the reason I’m here LOL

1 Like

Shame on you people.

because achro accused me of making reads

Just read like 500 messages and I still dont know whats goin on rn x_x

i still feel like youre underestimating his scumgame if youre that confident rn

but you mightve played more with him so maybe you know something about his ranges i dont

idk if it’s obvious but I do agree he’s town atm

1 Like

Ese bastardo

Por razones legales esto es una broma.

NOW YOU’RE GETTING IT!

1 Like

achro is underestimating my town ranges im a good player i just dont care half the time. he played two wolf games and one town game with me

either hes pressuring me, hes not that good due to lack of activity, or he just plopped an easy read to look productive since hes gonna be busy

It makes town waste their ITA shoot on them, instead of deepwolves.

I dunno what to make of all the particle accusations that they made so early. Like, that’s a lot of scum reads for just being in the game not even a whole day yet.

LMAO I never wasn’t getting it in that sense
I still disagree with them, I just think they are town

1 Like

where did you read to, exactly? (there are post numbers in the top right of every post)