Wild West FM 2 (2/25) - Town wins!

100% huh

well shit I guess we can lynch aro and if he is town we just murder you tomorrow, fair is fair.

VOTE: arogame123

Right, a broken quote.

Ehh… I will fix it, but basically that is Leafia’s post what you are referring to. Forum just broke a quote.

Oh, I see.

I skimmed too fast and missed it was a broken quote. No betrayal then.

you are fumbling the bag for defending aro, using incorrect points, then retracting saying he is null. i dont care if you scum read me you yourself said im out of character

i have 50 townreads which is both out of character for town and for mafia and everyone townreading me so you will follow eventually or you will die

sounds good

I didn’t retract.

I said the points against him are null at worst, and that there is a big thing I am reading him for (mindmelding with me)

It’s a nuanced read, you see.

Huh. Alright. Bet.

VOTE: lol

1 Like

You know suddenly I am full of energy I don’t think I am going to min post anymore, but instead devote my game life in here to making yours a living hell until one of us is dead.

4 Likes

wow that lasted long hahha

ok i hope you can provide atleast 1 correct read in the meantime

a chellanege to you who gets more townies correctly wins how about that?

2 Likes

Awfully self-important stance since I have agreed with half your town reads, milord.

2 Likes

aren’t you top wagon rn

1 Like

I don’t think I am going to win that one given I am not informed.

hii i would just like to point out the only person who hasnt talked here is maple, i wonder what they could be

Claiming this town read before lol can

lol

ok how about this if i am wolf i get -6 points automatically

okay deal

I draft Aro and Jar

@Achromatic are you recruiting?

@Maple heyy bud are you here