Wild West FM 2 (2/25) - Town wins!

i draft the list i made earlier then

i am both the most townread and the most scumread

tempted to reread the whole thread and mark down how many times everyone is townread and scumread but that’s too much work so I’ll just say that’s true and move on

2 Likes

Sure.

'3. min
4. guavagudetama
5. BradLand
6. dota
7. ElizaThePsycho
8. lol
9. ParticleMan
10. iaafr
11. O.kazo
12. Jaiden

Okay so give me… rajidae, leafia, artic, iaafr, and wazza to go with jar and aro. Also myself since you listed yourself.

people are voting particleman just because they hate on him. they fail to understand that he is a new player and is very confident imo

2 Likes

oh wait you listed iaafr. I mean he’s almost post capped we can share custody.

fine by me if we both agree then he must be town anyway

why did u think arctic was town btw i had the opposite opinion

I’m actually inclined to agree that Particle’s reads seemed to have a genuine foundation, irrespective of whether or not the reads are agreeable, mainly because it fits the pattern of what I’d expect from a ToS player the behaviour demonstrated by two or three new villagers in past games. Maybe it’s culture shock. Without regard for what I think is true… I don’t see the perspective slip that you’re seeing, it just looks like Aro’s taking a stance, but your reasoning doesn’t come across as fabricated so I’m assuming you have conviction, which is trustworthy. You had enough conviction to try for a wagon, but I don’t love the way you asked other people to join you on said wagon? It’s not like the pressure of two extra votes was necessarily needed.

the ones I agree with are dota/particle (probably anyway)/iaafr/o.kazo/jaiden

Also arctic being all posty and try-hardy is asking for a bullet night 1, in mountainous I tend to give such people benefit of the doubt until something tells me I shouldn’t.

Cool. Ping me with case when you want me to switch vote.
I will ignore empty requests, but otherwise it should be fine.

VOTE: lol

1 Like

I could be wrong, but I don’t think it’ll be necessary to talk much about Particle and how their behaviour might unfold during the rest of the game? If they’re Mafia there’s a target on their back and if they’re town they probably aren’t going to recklessly throw in endgame, and there’s a third thing at play as well.

Yeah 1k posts i ain’t going through al that to find out what has happened till now

Anything crucial i should probably know :skull:?

alright sounds good

seemed to me like he was putting it on too heavy but he could also be baiting kill

if i think the 2 top wagons arent currently what i want i have drive to make mine at least competitive with them

note that im still not sold on particle town and even though the townreads seem to possibly have genuine foundation he still seems to have more fm knowledge than some of you seem to be assuming, with his repeated use of ‘ctfwr’, referring to achro’s rep, and posting things like ‘im obvious towny’ with a sense of irony and repeatedly using ‘denying townyness’ in a sort of shallow way

it’s definitely not 0% troll even if there appears to be some real elements in the reads

3 Likes

lol is OUTED SCU- okay we already have someone doing that so I shouldn’t.

But uh kind of need to read or real time with people to try to form your own reads, its mountainous.

1 Like

magnus claimed mafia so he is probably mafia

I agree you two could be paired tbh I clocked that early. Good read.

1 Like

I’m happy that Guava made an attempt to interact with Frost while he was here, even if nothing really came out of it.