Wild West FM 2 (2/25) - Town wins!

brad is playing the game
lol is self aware
iaafr is lurking without shame

1 Like

its may
VOTE: may

1 Like

this is actually a lie I do have reads i just can’t be bothered to explain them and don’t want to deal with people inevitably questioning them

Summary

Achro W - kinda pocketed by the me-read but i also agree with lol that they seem to be fumbling and a lot of their reasoning that i skimmed boils down to NAI stuff so not feeling great about this. weakest read out of all of these
Leafia W - explained
Brad W - the focus on Particle and then calling lol obvtown for making an objective analysis about thread state felt insincere
O.kazo W - explained

lol kinda in the middle, leaning towards V

Jar V
Arctic V - for the comment at the start smth smth glad he didn’t rand wolf bc smth smth
min V
guava V - likes cotton candy ice cream, but i’ll let it slide. towny vibes

take all of this with a grain of salt

reasoning:

1 Like

oh wow may wolf

VOTE: May

its probably you too

you forgot me as lock town?

yeah probably

i mean the arrow is partially pointing at me and all

1 Like

sorry, i don’t know your favorite ice cream flavor yet </3

u must answer this before proceeding further

1 Like

btw i unironically believe that May low-posting might be a scumtell

i’m sure you all know

1 Like

mays my secondary push still yea

i cant maintain two wagons at once but aro/may wagons would be what i want if i could decide them

though either of their posting might change this in 12 hours

sleeping soon and then ill only have 10 posts left which ideally id like save to make big wallposts at judicious intervals but realistically im gonna blow them on dumb shit like i always do

anyway gn

i dont have a favourite
i dont have alot of favourites. i dont have a favourite color either
ice cream is pretty okay. im not so into the ice cream fandom that i have a favourite

@BradLand can you explain why you townread lol here? because this is like the easiest thing for a wolf to do, hiding behind talking about the designated disruptive player:tm: of the thread and sounding ~reasonable~ and ~logical~

is there something else i’m missing in your analysis

1 Like

okay, that’s cool. you can be town for now

sorry for using another post to reclaim this missed opportunity but

it’s cool. cool like ice cream

i know i’m not funny but please bear with my awful sense of humor

2 Likes

Easy.
Because I can’t figure out who the wolves are this early. (Unlike others, who can read mafia or town out of people somehow with only a few post…)
So I try making the best so other can figure out my alligment more easily. (Or more hardly, if I’m scum)
Removing a negative makes the game in a positive direction, I am advocating as either alligment.

that’s fair enough. good answer

1 Like

can someone explain to me aros deal

he isnt doing much and his meta is do stuff as town dont do stuff as wolf

fair enough