Wild West FM 2 (2/25) - Town wins!

How confident are you in this read?

Imixed up my meds yesterday and took the one that makes me sleepy in the morning

1 Like

Leafia and Zenon friendship arc achieved

1 Like

And so I decided to go to bed at like 8PM but now it’s 5AM and I have been lying in bed awake doing nothing for nine hours

3 Likes

So I doubt I will get much done to day or tomorrow or so on or maybe forever I might sleep forever. Good night

1 Like

UNVOTE
this is a valid explanation

1 Like

Aro is wolfy to me so…i agree

1 Like

Because like look at who’s being pushed and tell me how any of them are actually being wolfy lol

I mean it just is.

I did elaborate I’ve said it like 67 times

Yeah it’s pretty obvious lol

Happen*

I would 1000% bus the fuck out of PM and not regret it for a second.

1 Like

I actually don’t hate it anymore and because of how I’ve not been enjoying mafia lately i actually have been voting myself way too often lately…

1 Like

Explain how anything I’ve said is tmi and not just confidence?

I have reads I’m not going to pretend like my town reads are going to flip scum i don’t think that.

Explain to me why my thoughts are nonsense? Just because i read into things you aren’t doesn’t mean my reads aren’t valid. I’m good at what i do… or i used to be

1 Like

I do not like this VOTE: Zenon

I conna’t read back full at the moment I dunno if I’m going to sleep now or not todaytomorrow is my birthday it is all a lot. But this is sufficiently bad to my eye that I care not of that too much

I could call you out for old times sake

good read tbh i am playing extremely normally which should be sus to good townies
but its just a mindset tbing, i just wanna chill and solve so i dont need to troll

It is the strange justificationphrase of something that seems unnatural to swing around on, and the … readsweird in combination a sort of the padding