Wild West FM 2 (2/25) - Town wins!

Jar probably town

unless there’s reason to believe that lol/aro will flip scum i don’t see the reason not to go for someone who’s seemingly so polarized

who’d you push right now if you could @Jaiden?

that kinda just makes them null. not scum

hahahahaha i have no fucking clue
lets say arctic

Lol in our one game together as town threw his vote around a lot more, and was generally less pockety/manipulative of others compared to how he moves around people here.

Would be kind of funny if this is w/w tbh and dota was right.

Dont think i can find lol if he is town today especially with that pretty epic omgus filled shot list

Arctic is town. who’s your next pick

you

Who is polarized?

i’m town. who’s your third

youre probably my pick ngl
i just said arctic bc i wanted to know what youd say

May. by pc

Thats not true who said that

i did

also Jaiden is probably town

May had 141 posts in total over several game days in tales of the abyss mafia and was town. So whoever is trying to sort them by post count is at best unfamiliar with their recent meta

i think i can semi-accurately pinpoint Jaiden’s motivations here if she’s a villager, esp. because if she were a wolf, her lining up a reason to push May but then chainsawing her would be outright self-sabotage

this is more nuanced than this but i don’t trust myself to accurately explain myself rn

Also tbh i have swwn nothing from lol that makes me change my mind on lol. It doesnt mean i am correct but from votes to resctions lol hasnt made me think this is town much of all. If it is i guess i get to add new meta but yeah reviewing previous games this seems very diffferent to me and lol never really approached me in good faith to work it out with me imo so i am staying on this

You can just say jaiden is town its ok lol

yeah Jaiden is town guys that’s it

1 Like

also this … is a thing

ig i’m gonna have to read her posts more carefully. snif

Do you have a reason to vote though?