Wild West FM 2 (2/25) - Town wins!

Anyway since @Jar voted on this issue i will say that the reason i thought i would be less active is i have been feeling unwell all week but still wanted to play with everyone. However i woke up today feeling a lot better so i decided to post more because i felt up to it.

Activity is not a tell for me unless i am in a not post capped game and i triple everyones posts. Then i am probably town lol

1 Like

imagine if the team was like Achro, lol, Frost, Eliza + 2

i mean we knew this from me saying that im town

1 Like

what does chainsawing mean

i’m not sure i’ll be here by eod so

VOTE: lol

gngn

anyways its may
VOTE: May

I dont hellbus day as a wolf anymore its mind of awful to do that with the sway i have.

So if lol is howling i am lach clear as the kids might say

And if he is town you guys will shoot me anyway and thats ok. Its fun having that burden

1 Like

attacking the attacker

so a chainsaw defending May would be you attacking me because i’m pushing May

What is the difference between Eliza’s wolfy and nonwolfy content?

Could you quote the content you find townie?

Im listening. Why is it may?

I’ve enverbeeen a high poster and we go through this every game May low post count is he frozen. Well my hands are frozen as in numb I cannot feel them. If being sick is a wolf tell call me Leafia because I am chronically ill and this just happens to me some times

I lack context for current wagons cause I haven’t been able to read fully back. They also have been litigated extensively so I am not sure my input of madness would be all the much help. I can however generate new information which requires less processing to make information useful and I have seen this noton the board before

VOTE: Garfooled

Gar posts have as I previously mentioned been unliked to me. Feels as though the misaligned floorboard. Their iso shows someone who just wants to be in thread and comment on stuff to lie low. In an ITA game I think that is very much wolf behaviour

1 Like

i can see me doing that as scum

It is in fact not May

“If being sick is a wolf tell call me Leafia because I am chronically ill”

3 Likes

hardest line in wild west fm 2 25/25 day 1

3 Likes

LMAO :sob::sob:

You sure its may jaiden that sounded too ill to be scum

1 Like

youd listen to may if he read me with no reason. cant i have this one

scum famously never get sick i know