Wild West FM 2 (2/25) - Town wins!

Zorvo is obviously in his wolf meta but maybe he changed in his time off and it feels mean to just murder him

2 Likes

He was joking?

cfd with like a third of the day left lmao

exaaactly

None taken.

1 Like

With larger games, its not easy for me to get involved more than I did on April Showers Overhaul.

Also for the love of god, stop mentioning this game.

Even on April Showers I had to say this many times over.

@Magnus Will you point out the relevant posts however?

@Kork hows that catchup going

Nah it’s not just that
he feels pretty clearly in his wolf meta to me
his read on aro was obvious bullshit and activity isn’t how you read aro
i remember when i was lurking earlier he said he saw a game where aro lowposted as scum so @lol if true link this game and i might spare you

His worldview is literally “the people pushing me are mafia” and the way he’s playing or at least the facade of ‘giving up’ is not how a villager plays when he thinks the entire scumteam is making a concerted effort to vote him out (which isn’t a realistic thought either by the way)

1 Like

Oh wait do you actually have meta on lol as scum i am just guessing here

Whats your play history

I’ve never seen him give this much of a fuck as town before, every time i’ve seen him try to make people listen to him or take a leadery position he’s been scum either trying to powerwolf or buss to go deeper and i just don’t think the attachment to the arogame read is real and the reasoning sucks, I think by now if you are town and the slot you were pushing for some posts at sod hasn’t come back you would have found something else to focus on by now, but his approach doesn’t feel natural to me and his play reminds me of the hydra scumgame i played against him a while back where he just would not stfu, it sounds bad to say but i don’t think he cares this much as town and i also think him giving that wtf legacy was also highly questionable given there was 15 hours left in the phase and nothing really changed vote-wise since i was already voting him in spirit just not physically

also normally when he villages he usually has some spicy take which makes me go “wtf this never comes from a wolf” or “lmao this is town” but none of his takes do that this game, his reads just seem constructed around what would be beneficial for him to do as a wolf. it’s hard to read into a lot of his actual reads though when his reads on me and eliza are just based on bad/old meta and i can’t really call them wolfy because of it even though they are obviously wrong

2 Likes

@Achromatic I see you switched vote.
You remember what I said?

You said to only notify if it wasnt just me poking!

VOTE: lol

Arctic has renewed my vigor

1 Like

it’s called TMI

Poking is fine for me.
I said I require case or just some kind of reasoning. And tbh - it doesn’t have to be written directly, I’m pretty good with understanding situation and reading between lines.

So if you want some pressure to have more power, I’m fine to join, but in general I need to still be able to grasp your reasoning and motivations, so I can judge person I’m empowering this way and not just doing it blindly.

lmao this is a bit towny though i think

@lol what do you think of may

sorry i only ask this because i like making people who i think are mafia give reads on each other it’s funny to look at post game

1 Like

Actually rather opposite, I would prefer to take part in pokes if I’m around, as that let’s me grasp your pov better.

But that’s very time zone dependant, so not always possible.

hes postcapped

now i am too

i think zorvo is actually my strongest sr now, emboldened by magnus and achro saying hes in scum meta, so im gonna vote there because im less sure on may, even though zorvo probably wont be voted out

(reminder that while particleman had towny ‘attitude’ his scumread formation was based entirely on easily fakeable stuff [slip catch and then scumreading anybody townreading leafia + scumreading anybody shading his townread list])

i could see lol being with zorvo kinda but ehhh still would rather kill zorvo

VOTE: Zorvo

gl everybody see you d2 if the wolves honor my request not to n1 me

1 Like

im pretty sure youre trying to be haha funny or whatever but this is consistant with town mays reads on me too

1 Like

oh no he’s postcapped

well anyway
i dot hink his recent posts are villagery but idk if it outweighs everything else

if achro is town i don’t think both of us independently find lol to be playing like his scum self + a number of other issues if lol is town but it’s possible im adopting some of his ideas as my own but its hard to tell so idk

i am always still down to kill may because they are still mafia since they would have posted more as town and done something villagery as town and they have done neither

i am a bit drunk right now but anyway i don’t think this game will be very hard to get a first wolf flip as long as you listen to me (real) and not zorvo (fake) (i dont know what his reads are but he’s votng aro who seems rand tom e)