Wild West FM 2 (2/25) - Town wins!

no but i checked because of your post, that gives me even more confidence that i am going in the right direction

if anyone wants to shoot magnus but isnt confident, please go ahead, i will take full responsibility with rabbit

zorvo is town either way, arogame very blatantly spewed particleman (the previous slot holder) as town and i talked about in this post

setting up dichotomies on people on the basis that you expect them to be correct can result in some very unfortunate outcomes especially if the players you are using it on are not known for always being correct

i realized i forgot to even talk about brad but yeah i think his eod1 is what’s making me still suspect him a bit because his treatment of lol felt TMI/chainsawy towards iaafr and it didn’t feel like he cared much about what was going on, but i disagree with the vote on aro necessarily looking bad, i think in isolation i actually townread it
i think i might need to ask zenon why they’re so sure on brad town because if it’s just for the aro vote then i agree it feels kinda flimsy

i would kill brad over magnus if i had to kill one because i can’t construe much of a sound case against magnus other than “he sounds weird” (especially the read on aro you mentioned i think) and that the achro kill makes a lot more sense if he was mafia but that’s still circumstantial i think

2 Likes

for arctic it takes a scumflip and excessive analysis to realise that particle slot is town

for dota it took one glance at the man

:joy_cat:

2 Likes

i mean i leaned on him being town yesterday too but i didnt really have a good reason for it

then you have a good gut

Ayo how do I shoot somone, or take any action at night really

i feel like guava’s investigation into the achro nightkill possibly making leafia town because it enables wolves to push her after he’s gone might be villagery

yeah i think i might need to revisit jaiden because i don’t think i like anything she’s done today and the o.kazo shot felt a bit out of nowhere
but i definitely expect o.kazo to flip first so i’ll probably worry about it then

didn’t you say you know who their main is
because i know who it is too and i don’t think they are

hm

magnus it costs you nothing to not make posts like this

Its /shoot player
But be careful of who you shoot :grinning:

**/shoot [player]** @Host_Account_1 @Italy @CRichardFortressLies

can i ask who are you thinking of shooting

3 Likes

@maple shoot someone right now no balls

3 Likes

hm this feels slightly uninformed to the fact aro was completely afk

also kinda towny
or w/w theat-

damn son that’s crazy
(i do think this entire interaction feels w/w olive branching though tbh even tho it’s independently villagery for kork)

unlikely, wazza has been one of the main people gunning for may today and her reasoning is because of may’s shot on aro being bad, if you are w/w i don’t think you accuse your partner of bussing right after they buss in a way that’s extremely suffocating since that kinda defeats the point of gaining cred from the buss

this is the most australian thing you’ve ever said

because he scumread you and had more thread control than you :skull:

frozen

1 Like

Just saw this in Zorvo’s post, I went to bed shortly after the conversation with you and Zenon so I wasn’t exactly alert :skull_and_crossbones::skull_and_crossbones:

If I’m right about that being the reason Achro died, it would make Zenon a wolf
And I would normally extract iaafr being a wolf from that but they’ve changed their vote so much that I’ve just accepted what they say and do mean very little

This doesn’t make sense but I’ll take it

This sure is a sentence ever

:skull_and_crossbones:

Jar when you ask him questions in a game about information

I think I would say that as either alignment but idk because this site is allergic to randing me wolf

It happened once and it wasn’t even fm it was botf

1 Like

Good Meowning

this logic doesn’t really sit right with me, why are you acting like it was a certainty that aro/lol was v/w?
this would make sense coming from a wolf who planned on bussing aro today since the slot was basically dead in the water already and they couldn’t come up with a better reason to do so

that does not make them a bad shot to kill
for the reason i gave above and the reasons magnus gave in this post i think frost is the single most likely slot in the game to flip wolf, followed by may:

so yeah my worldview is
frost shots are probably the best followed by leafia shots (i don’t really think leafia is mafia from my own read on meta, like nothing she’s said has actually come across as a red flag to me which normally happens by now when she’s mafia, but i don’t think people are going to get over it and i don’t think there is a flip that would really clear her tbh)

if these are both wrong i would nuke magnus/brad because no one except the above two people would nightkill achro while he was wrong on eveything (yes earlier i said o.kazo might but i saw raji’s argument that they are town for the last minute vote on lol which i kinda believe since if they were gonna nightkill achro anyway they could have just voted him out there?) so if achro died anyway i think it means he was correct on something and achro suspected magnus/brad/garfooled but garfooled is very likely town from treatment of aro and purity which i’ve already talked about

1 Like

has anyone been shot

Aro

1 Like

other than that

Nope

1 Like

my own pet read is that may is still mafia and i don’t oppose shots on them but i think we should probably kill frostwolf first

1 Like