Wild West FM 2 (2/25) - Town wins!

LIKE NO JOKE I HAD A DREAM I GOT EXECUTED D2

(in that game)

Not the only one in that game blessed by mafia-related dream visions.

2 Likes

Wait actualc hamps not practice nevermind

1 Like

i lowkey think arctic could still be a wolf after all but im pretty impressed by some perspective stuff if he is

does arctic always play in the lines and represent like the coolheaded level 1 player?

1 Like

Wrong. At least not the way you were doing it.

He was scummy as f.

This absolutely never comes from town.

No i’m not.

First I was wolf. Then town, and now just because I suslect you, I’m a wolf again. Make up your mind.

Replace Zenon with iaafr and I can agree with it.

There isn’t a single person here who wouldn’t kill Achro N1.

I’m a lot louder as a wolf.

1 Like

in pathalogical invitational he played the same throughout the game so using that i can metaread him as town rn

zorvo’s another slot where im like

when i isoed him last night around eod i just flat out townread him but multiple people are claiming he’s closer to wolfmeta (may, magnus, achro) so it’s tripping me out

but then that happened with lol and lol flipped town

1 Like

the reason i hate your playstyle so much is that this level of incorrect certainty projection comes off as gaslighting and respecting prescriptive mental models that are literally wrong over empiricism (lol was town so he was definitionally towny and findable)

Oh nevermind, I guess Leafia’s evil after all for being too forceful and disagreeable.

You can be town and still be wolfy.

it’s the person saying the wolfy town is wolfy who’s got the bad mental models of finding things that arent objectively wolf indicative ‘wolfy’ and not the town for tripping over literally incorrect tells / playstyle biases that they couldnt have known existed

leafia please stop acting like wolf i can shoot you

I personally believe I’m right on Iaafr but I get what you mean about focusing on other people, I want to but I also know this is my best chance to interact with Iaafr atm, our timezones aren’t exactly the best for lining up plus I want to get as much out of him before he blows all his posts again, I’m mostly prioritising the moment over much else, it’s why I haven’t started talking about why I suspect Eliza nor have I spoke about min since the start nor have I spoke about any of my other reads. I probably should because I’m not getting much out of Iaafr but a gal hoped and she dreamt.

Dies

I get you were joking now, but honestly they really do seem like they play quite similar, at least based on what I’ve seen, whether that’s a town Iaafr playing like a scum Leafia, I don’t know, but I’m just getting the vibes to that game where Leafia spent the entire time jumping to whatever the current thread state wanted to please the people in the moment.

It’s hard to speak about Arctic because he used to have a defined town and scum meta, but now it’s more like they’re both too similar to tell. Doesn’t really have a direct point of “this is town, this is scum”.

Atm I feel he’s town and I don’t think that’s going to change any time soon, he’s not done anything I can necessarily point to being scum, plus he’s trying to promote positive town play as seen in his previous post that you seemed to have suspected.

true people like arctic and may are very hard to read

@guavagudetama next time you’re around i’d like you to spend one post making a summary of your priorities for d2

i expect if i don’t ask for this you’re gonna do another catchup wall, which, idm, but i’d kind of like a wrapup post about who you want killed and what you think good town direction is

I feel like Leafia could still be town but I could easily look dumb with this read.

i definitely think the way leafia’s bullheaded about everything is something i’d townread without meta but everything feels backwards here lmfao

Yeah that’s basically why.

Actually I'm being polite and considerate today I'm gonna collapse this wall. Looking at iaafr wagon

iaafr RVS voted by Jaiden early on here, not very meaningful, as I TR Jaiden because she is towny town from the mason chat.

Then nothing here.

Wagons on Aro and lol are the top two before iaafr comes around; Aro I wasn’t in thread with once, so I don’t have a proper read on them outside Zorvo’s weird treatment of their slot, lol is town. In the world I outlined where Aro and Zorvo are W/W, I think iaafr popping up as a counterwagon looks good for them.

Still nothing. I forgot how much game went on while I was streaming. Ban Twitch TV dot com

Etc etc et al

And guava’s the vote to start off the wagon on iaafr. I want to look more into their slot, they’re one of the people who’s very null in my head, due to This is a 25 player game hell world

Here’s where Wazza posts that longer case on iaafr - at that point, Guava’s the only one who was on them, and the main wagons were V/V. This reflects well on Wazza, I think.

Brad and Zorvo hop on. I don’t like this from Zorvo - as I previously mentioned, his talk about Arogame sounded a lot like trying to get thread to move all the focus off him and onto another target, one that a townie had just selected and wallposted about. Zorvo/Aro worlds probably mean iaafr town, then.

And here’s votes close to EoD, where it was just Achro vs lol - I think just about everyone on iaafr was asleep by this point, so there’s not much way to read into their lack of movement. I do eye how Brad moves from iaafr to Achro - in a world where both are town, I think wolves would want Achro dead D1 more than lol, who is. Not Achro. Let’s put it that way.