Wild West FM 2 (2/25) - Town wins!

@Wazza

The Aro voted first is bullshit.
And Iaafr was on May till they started the Aro train of which Raji moved to May.

VOTE: Wazza

As seen here. The vote went from Zenon to May.
Not even an Aro vote in sight.

Summary

I reached the conclusion Aro was getting replaced yesterday, but I consciously forgot about it overnight and when I made the “lurking” post. So you’re not really incorrect in saying that it’s not a real thought.

May, if the paranoia was real you wouldn’t have dropped it as quickly as you did. Please look at the context of the posts surrounding (#2715).

I didn’t explicitly say “yes, we’re masons” in response to your paranoia check, and you didn’t say anything. Yes, I’m town, but you already must have thought that. Hence why I said it’s customary, or else a slip on your part. May. Look at me. Are you town?

Hmm good point.
Technically could replace you with Garfooled or Magnus tbh.

Guava I’m not feeling is a wolf here at all tbh.

I also can’t rule you and Wazza together out technically because I know Wazza can case their own teammate and push them day one.

1 Like

I didn’t want to push it because I decided it was a bad idea to put you on edge as I was casing Zorvo; I realized a bit too late that implying my paranoia on you would make you more careful around my pushes, and I wanted you to be comfortable pushing agenda. And I was also distracted by the joke I didn’t want to make. I’m easily diverted by jokes.

I looked at OP and literally mafchat is in Discord
So you guys went off the handle over me slipping in a completely different application?
Are you guys faking ignorance to look good rn or is it real?

you’re also immune to being villagery

why don’t you care that i scumread you when i’ve tried to powerwolf you before

to reiterate my issues with you

you feel way more methodical than usual
small pop-ins, big scumcases, no overall worldview, talking about what you’re going to do rather than doing it, it’s all stuff you did in pathological as mafia. we’re in the second day now and you still haven’t given reads on half the playerlist. you also continue to sound dead inside but i’m weighting this point a little less

you don’t even care that i just shot you

Arctic would definitely kill Achro, so would most that are familiar with them.

Achro is also the most likely player to bury Arctic if Arctic is a wolf.

I would be bitting my teeth and skinny dipping with starfish if the team is Arctic/Iaafr/Magnus/Wazza/Garfooled because boy that’ll be a challenge to beat.

???

But you’re literally looking at 2 VCs, what I’m saying is that Aro was voted before lol was voted which is quite literally correct. Why are you bringing the May vote into this when it’s not even what we’re on about?

Text

Why do you scumread all of those?

Or even May instead of Garfooled.

Because technically maybe wolves want you to look over Achro’s last thoughts and try to get you to push Garfooled or Brad from it.

Although these are truly some heavy wolf interaction if that’s the team though lmao.

okay

i trust

Never said I did, I said if that’s the team I’ll basically need to pull dynamite out of my asshole and ignite.

The way I saw it was Leafia getting Achro out based on past experiences + Achro made them look good

Because 0% chance to hit :+1:t2: Italy doesn’t need to generate they know all the shots will miss

Arguable (lie)

So I’ll say it again to you directly
I just wanted to place my vote
People have claimed mafia before and I jumped on them too
Obviously you didn’t actually mean to put that in scumchat but I think there’s a wolf in Achro’s legacy post (Brad/Magnus/you) and I think you’re most likely

i would not have killed achro i maintain that it was a stupid ass kill and i knew you were going to tunnel me as you always do every game so if i was mafia i would have killed you for my own sanity

this feels towny to me also

2 Likes

Arctic was the one that started and did that.
Min called Arctic fake responding when Arctic did it.

Remember that.

Ah shid
Wish I could do that
Gj then soldier, keep doing good work :+1::+1:

What do you have on me that’s so bad?

min was calling garfooled’s posts fake, not mine

1 Like

No Arctic was TRing me for that lol