Wild West FM 2 (2/25) - Town wins!

I was glaring at rajidae within 5 posts in april showers so the fact that i am doing the opposite here is a good sign for their alignment.

that was my second favorite post yeah good find

@rajidae what do you think of aro and lol wagons and the people voting them, because i think aro wagon is wayyyy more pure

UNVOTE

I should probably actually read magnus’s post about me i am sure he put in a lot of effort huh.

Please don’t mock me.

i think we need to resolve the fact that you think lol is town when i don’t because honestly i separately think he is in his scum meta while achro is drawing parallels from the wolfgame they just played together, and every post achro makes on lol seems like an own/has him dead to rights to me so why do you think he is town

i also think he is playing like that hydra game where he was mafia in a hydra with you (which funnily enough was also popcorn)

so arogame is top wagon because he was trying to look as an obvious town as a town or wolf

Fair, i should be kinder. Did you miss that pre rand i said i was going to be a bit less active btw

he just came with weak reads and said eliza is kinda scummy for no reason

but i have to wait for a response by him now to confirm

I did not miss that post, I just discarded it because you said something similar in Umineko at some point, I just don’t remember when it was.
I’ll be heading to sleep in a moment.

honestly i have found his overconfidence kinda weird ngl but i dont want him dead because he is one of my boys and he’s gonna get shot d2 or d3 anyway

but yeah i think im getting pocketed because im a sucker for based players

i think lol’s push on aro is disingenuous/basically a disguised OMGUS, aro has been afk for a while and that’s still the hardest push he’s going on about and usually when you keep pushing the same afk person that you were pushing at the start of day 1, it’s a sign of an artificial thought process from someone who isn’t playing be discovery. the reason is also bad, like i haven’t found activity to be telling for aro in my experience so i’m not sure where that’s exactly come from. also i think he’s going way harder this game than i’ve ever seen him go as town and i’ve only seen him do this as scum. again,might ignore this last point because i hate imposing a standard of “he’s trying so he’s mafia lmao” but like, the past games don’t lie

1 Like

Uh so you are trying to say my style here is ai even though i noted while signing up i was going to be different for oog reasons

Nevermind not engaging with magnus today. Cant stand bad faith tbh

1 Like

And also taking back that town read. Yikes

1 Like

there is no minimum post requirement right? because a few may be replaced

but if you think he’s probably pocketing you then why are you still happy to kill aro when that’s the main person he’s pushing

like, you can’t have your cake and eat it here. you either think he’s town or you don’t. not “i don’t think he’s town but let’s not kill him but let’s also solve like he’s town”

2 Likes

It is 15.

Also i liked aro’s observation on lol btw

hjmmm aro and lol are both town imo

We are here to play mafia not be friends. Hang out with your boy on your own time.