Wild West FM 2 (2/25) - Town wins!

Hey. Looks like she is still playing.

Idk who this is but please of a Koroak PFP.

where did you copy paste this from

1 Like

‘‘reddit angry at emoji copypasta’’ on google

1 Like

btw guys i have a yu narukami pillow, sadly not a dakimakura

1 Like

Anyway @Magnus apologies for being snarky, since I respect you so much I will counter point you.

First my note about me being a bit less energetic this game was in the sign ups, ie prior to me knowing my role so it by definition can’t be alignment related. It feels a bit below the belt to try to make it that way, but I don’t think that was your intention.

re: leafia

Leafia gave out 2-3 townleans before I could make a post, as we’ve discussed previously this is very charitable and very likely out of her scum range. In addition, she was probing people for information early on which is also more in her town range than not. Finally, I also judged her reaction to my quick read of her was also firmly in her town meta and so nodded my head in satisfaction and moved along. You not understanding something isn’t the same as it not making sense, and perhaps you should ask questions instead of leaping to conclusions. You say ‘should’ as if you know my book of tells on leafia, which you don’t.

Additionally, I later explained my thought on Rajidae as someone who is probably polarized from my time with her as an evil last game and I really liked that she said she was going to be busy but then immediately started doing things. I do admit my town reads can come off pockety at times, but I’ve done this enough in magnus’ presence as town that he should be able to know this by now.

If you look at the votals it is pretty clear that I can’t move away from this read. With Leafia her demise was pretty obvious due to my thread control as well as every other player greenlighting my read. I feel as if treating lol like a polarized player and trying to move away from him wouldn’t be a very sound decision given that he is wiggling on my hook as it were.

you wrote a lot of words that aren’t AI for me here, unfortunately. Half of it is literally explained in a post prior to knowing my alignment and the other half is a misunderstanding of how I operate as both alignments as you could see if you just glance over at april showers and how I handled leafia there

actually @May it seems leafia and achro is the scum team after april showers again (if you know you know, everyone else)

I… don’t think this is bad faith. If he tunnels me all day and pushes me over somehow you probably should shoot him just in case because I don’t think town magnus SHOULD tunnel town achro all day to his death, but it feels like he thought he saw something and kind of decided to ignore the doubts in order to push on ahead. Like he shows doubts a few times and is like ‘nah’ and pushes on ahead, which feels pretty genuine on the whole.

I don’t think I have ever seen scum magnus up close though, so I can’t die with that being certain.

2 Likes

Le sigh

1 Like

where is the pciture

garfooled is mafia based on meta

1 Like

@zenon noooooooo where is your slime avatar

2 Likes

lets fucking gooooooooo

1 Like

People I think are likely to be town atm:

Leafia
dota
aro
Rajidae
Jaiden
O.kazo
iaafr
Wazza
Arctic
Magnus

Rough confidence order up there

People I think are likely to be scum atm
lol

left to sort:

Zenon
min
guavagudetama
Frostwolf103
BradLand
ElizaThePsycho
eevee
Jar
May
Garfooled
Kork
Zorvo
Maple

man we have a lot of people in this game, alright.

3 Likes

@lol hello there, CONFIRMED SCUM. Just kidding. unless…?

Can you go over your other scum reads for me please, if you have any.

you literally have 1 scumread

What’s with the whataboutism, do you have only one scum read too? It wasn’t an attack I am trying to dig into your mind like you requested

wazza continues being town tbh
(but seriously we are mindmelding on everything lol i spoke about this too you’ll probably get to it soon)

When did that happen?

So let’s see, assuming my aro read is correct probably at least 2 scum on here propping this up

Arogame123 (6): iaafr, BradLand, lol, min, Zenon, dota

it’s not dota, maybe it is iaafr since wazza/arctic see something there and my ‘lol post count’ read isn’t exactly nuanced, but it also gives me an excuse to check out min for the first time.

Min has 80 posts, I didn’t realize.

good post tbh

@min do you think that lol being town makes aro scum all of the time? You had aro as kind of town early and then without further aro posts you decided to vote him. What went into that vote?

1 Like

18 hours ago, here were the votes

lol (3): Arogame123, Rajidae, Achromatic
iaafr (1): Jaiden
Garfooled (1): Leafia
Zenon (1): iaafr
min (1): lol
guavagudetama (1): Zenon

and since then aro has gotten 6. Aro is not an inactive wolf I have seen him post a bunch as wolf so I don’t like the accusation that he is polarized in that way because it’s for sure not true.

@Arctic @Wazza fwiw I thought this post from rabbit was towny about aro:

He took the time to correct a wrong statement from lol but maintained his vote. Reads as genuine suspicion but also wanting the reasoning to be correct and not just pushing an agenda.

2 Likes

yeah i still think iaafr is town overall, my concern with them being non-committal was more of a playstyle frustration gesture rather than an alignment thing, even if i had to say it’s probably sliightly >rand w

what do you think about zenon btw? i’m still kinda unsure on them