Wild West FM 2 (2/25) - Town wins!

Also i consider zorvo a bit too reasonable this game @Magnus

But again

Feels mean lol

1 Like

zorvo has been pondering in his cave as the cave water drips upon his head of course he’ll be more reasonable

3 Likes

May 0-posted in a recent town game until the last couple hours of EOD1, so I don’t think it’s AI.

I don’t think we disagree on literally everything. We disagreed on May’s slot because we’re coming from different perspectives, but we haven’t much swapped views on other players from what I remember.

zorvo is more reasonable than normal yeah but not reasonable enough for him to feel like mafia imo,like he was still trying to call me out for absolute bs but not in a way that actually achieves anything if he’s mafia, to me it looks like he was doing the usual thing he always does of throwing sus on me so he can say post-game “SEE ARCTIC WAS MAFIA I TOLD YOU” because he’s terrified of the idea of letting scum me escape freely and he is allergic to townreading me in any game ever, but he doesnt want to outright tunnel me again because that was what he did in the game before he quit and he was wrong

i can feel the motions

3 Likes

yeah but you think achro is mafia so lol is town
and i think lol is mafia so achro is town
i also read your case on achro separately from all of this and i didn’t find it convincing
mostly because of what achro said in his response to it, specifically with how you were kind of imposing your own metric of reading leafia on how you think achro should be reading leafia

I’m willing to say Achro/Lol/Garfooled contains a wolf.

Switch is noted.

Why am I wolf and why am I in my wolf meta?
I’m gonna play how I wanna play regardless of how I have played in the past. Thanks.

Love how there isn’t any actual provided reason for me being wolfy THIS game.

Apologies if it’s in your ISO already but what’s YOUR read/reason on me for your scum read?

Am I not allowed to do whatever the fuck I want?

If I get executed day one again it wouldn’t surprise me, at this point I just accept it.

Agreeing and Disagreeing doesn’t indicate an alignment difference just an opinion difference

Obviously making no sense yeah.

Zenon has fallen off for me. I thought she kinda started out feeling the same as in Helluva Boss, but outside of her interaction with Particle she didn’t particularly feel overly confident in any reads. She also claimed evil at least three times and bragged that she can’t be read as evil. (#341) (#362) (#435) (#1177)

I don’t want to throw out too many names, and a few things are still familiar, but familiarity =/= town and there are a number of odd dot points.

You’re putting words in my mouth.

Is that wolfy for Arctic?

extremely towny post
also you talk like an egirl

2 Likes

I don’t think it is.

Man i just said i aint killing you but you do have a hiatory of bouncing up and down more as town in previous encounters. No one is even voting you much.

which part of that is wrong

why are you voting him

1 Like

I mean I think the person voting me needs to provide better reason IMO, considering I am their “strongest” wolf read.

yeah it is very wolfy for me, when i am mafia i love to make things up that are demonstrably proven false for shits n gigs

yeah i was kinda thinking that mafia aren’t really piling on aro rn so if lol is scum the team is just irrelevant afk LHF
but that would also explain why scum lol would feel the need to tryhard

although that was earlier, with the post count at the time of this post i could easily see multiple scum voting aro rn

1 Like

honestly while i was biking i was thinking of a conspiracy theory where achro and lol rolled scum together again and decided to replicate their successful popcorn strategy becasue no one expects it twice, and it works since its a similar setup i.e. if youre super townread you win

because i honestly agree with arctic i dont think lol is in his town meta. hes the type of guy to say in scum chat “im gonna go apeshit boys and either achro gets super towncred or i do”. i know him well he wouldnt get this emotionally invested. he doesnt tell people “remove your ego and use your brains” unless its ironic

so i think both achro and lol are scum and i dont think a lot of people will agree, but that’s how i see it
so im sorry boy @lol i hope you understand my decision, nothing personal man
VOTE: lol

2 Likes