Wild West FM 2 (2/25) - Town wins!

leafia was the only push that wasnt based on associations though, so i dont see how TMI would inform the other ones

achro was bc of townreading leafia, rest were because of shading particleman or defending leafia

sorry did i misread, i thought you were saying the exact opposite

this scumteam must be very clumsy if they are slipping in every other post

(i think you might be right but i’m more sold on eliza atm)

1 Like

iaafr good solving tone arctic know i town and fighting against mafia push to mislynch me arogame recognizes my towniness when mafia push me

1 Like

please dont shame me im tired

1 Like

True i am outed mafia

1 Like

"This one person is Mafia and I’m throwing names out there. Let me accuse them real quick.”
I don’t get what’s hard to understand here.

2 Likes

i wanna kill leafeon today why dont you wanna kill leafeon cause there most outed

All of it is real except me calling pm scum pretty sure he’s town just wrong and new and loud none of it is based on a preflip

Also I’m probably wrong cause i fucking blow at this game

you know im town cause im not mafia with you but you still wanna push me?

True. Better shoot me first.

zenon more outed than leafeon we kill leafeon tomorrow

VOTE: Zenon

I wanna kill you yes. You are a loud distraction spewing very poor takes and clogging the thread. Also you are a potential blindspot.

Also also…i just think you are going to kill town poorly.

1 Like

youre just kind of mean

1 Like

I decided I will just shoot people who “lock” towned a scum or vice-versa.

Considering amount of lock opinions I’ve seen in first two hours, it can’t go wrong.

3 Likes

The fact this is getting thread pull is the most depressing mafia state I’ve ever been in

but what if im just really good at the game

1 Like

well the other wolfreads seemed based on stuff happening in the thread re: people townreading leafia or pushing particleman so that causality makes it seem less likely they’re tmi-based

but i mean it still could be easier to correctly push partners sure

still dont think it’s really what’s happening (still townlean particleman)

separate note, does anybody corroborate this take? i feel like this is large if factual

1 Like

why dont you vote zenon?

there outed scum

your not doing anything and your post feels agenda

your CFTWR