Word Match V: Friendship is Necromancy Magic

ok I sometimes did this when I forgot about it

nyaaaaaaa I was surprised I was the only one to submit that, when I was the one not involved in the game

I just wasn’t thinking about it. It’s a leap of logic and I try to avoid leaps of logic

1 Like

OHHHHHH that makes so much more sense now

i get the connection

I get that, but I’ve still used that rule of “would I allow it as a duplicate” on every previous round, and it feels wrong to change that because it’s a game-relevant thing, especially since doing so would also be depriving another team of their chance to advance.

Same-word resolution is by far my least favorite part of Word Match, and I will probably look into ways to make it consistent once this game is done, but in this circumstance, I’m gonna stand by my call here.

2 Likes

Your complaints are more than fair; it’s just a matter of me trying to remain as consistent and impartial as I can.

Yeah I’m not complaining so much as talking ot myself

2 Likes

mays complaints are stupid lets behead it

3 Likes

Rolled the words for the 4-person round, and I think we’re around the upper limit for “we might get a match”.

Cannot imagine how long a 5-player Word Match would take before we hit a match.

we considered picking hazard in a previous round but his availability was like. the exact 5 hours when i’d be asleep (first from 12am to 5am and then from 3am to 8am while i was in dubai) so we dodged a bullet

1 Like

6 Likes

Marluna does a little bit of trolling.

5 Likes

the implication is that “im going to explode” would be a valid submission but “arete why” wouldnt be

7 Likes

POLITICIAN UNPLEASANT CONTROVERSY is totally SCANDAL and I won’t hear a word against it

3 Likes

I’m pretty sure the first one is a way more common phrase.

We have all picks.