Word Match V: Friendship is Necromancy Magic

All channels are out. Marluna and I are sending words out now.
As a reminder, Round 1 will end either when all teams have finished or on 2024-08-17T01:00:00Z.

1 Like

All words are out. Once again, good luck to all teams.

1 Like

bad luck to all teams

5 Likes

it will be funnier if we all suck

4 Likes

This is your fucking fault

8 Likes

7 Likes

nyaaaaaaaaaaaaaa I have made. questionable choices

3 Likes

Hey guys did you know Zugzwang is a nerd? Hey guys did you know tha tZugzwang is a nerd? Have you guys heard of the fact that Zugzwang, of Zugzwang fame, is a nerd?

5 Likes

Technically our role PMs are for Maybot and Zugbot so itā€™s actually their fault

3 Likes

I shouldā€™ve given May Zugbot and Zug Maybot.

2 Likes

I think Zugzwang should actually be thinking about robots SUBSTANTIALLY LESS than he currently is

6 Likes

You arenā€™t allowed to like this until youā€™ve seen the round results

4 Likes

Word Match Fact: The larger your vocabulary, the more possible things there are to say in a game of Word Match, and the more difficult it is to land on the same word as your opponent. The optimal Word Match team is two babies who both only know how to say ā€œmamaā€.

8 Likes

Did I say opponent. I meant teammate. Sorry. Iā€™ve been getting in a certain mindset. For certain reasons

5 Likes

the word ā€œopponentā€ implies adversarial combat. which is why i would like to declare my word match results a success-

3 Likes

You shouldā€™ve joined Word Match.

2 Likes

as much as i love getting eliminated round 1 and not getting revived i actually didnā€™t feel like emulating the elementary school kickball line this week

6 Likes

Untitled30_20240813203850

7 Likes

evil_zug
Evil Zug will take his revengeā€¦

6 Likes

:left_speech_bubble:
** **Untitled30_20240813203850

6 Likes