World's Finest - GAME OVER ASH WINS

Me: Power A, Power B
Willow: Power C, Power D
tutuu: Power E, Power F

A, C and E all get randed between us
B, D and F get put up for action. Willow bids 6 health. I bid 14. tutuu bids 3.

I get first pick of B, D and F. Willow can then choose whichever one I didn’t pick. Then tutuu gets whatever is last.

3 Likes

Actually I think the kit idea is cool and solves a good number of problems with combo powers
It would still require a high level of WotM but there won’t be any suprise combos ig?

2 Likes

i am putting together an OP for a Heat/Payday themed rp

4 Likes

if there is interest for that

2 Likes

Hmmm
How would that work

1 Like

I’m thinking more along the lines of “decieve Inc board game with a guard team” but idk what payday is so

1 Like

payday 2

youve played it

2 Likes

the one with the heisters and bain

2 Likes

I have not

1 Like

i swear I’ve played it with you

1 Like

can’t wait to be the bain rip off and say

guys

the drill

go get it

3 Likes

No? I don’t have it installed or played anywhere to be sure

well thats a trick of the mind
its the one with the guy who screams “i need a medic bag” if that rings anything, which it has a 30% chance to

2 Likes

Nope

1 Like

I remember vague clips of streams with it

1 Like

That’s it

its a heisting game
i imagine its close-ish to deceive inc or intruder just with way more stalling and pve

1 Like

YOUR SUCH A MEDIC BAG

I LOVE IT

1 Like
2 Likes

Mechanically there would be a large map with many ways to get places and other map shenanigans
In the heart of it there would be a vault (with an area around it that makes it hard to camp)
The thieves are on teams of 2-3 and need to get to the vault. Once they leave the general vault area the alarm triggers and they need to get to an escape ASAP. If they do they win. Also other thieves need to stop them too and can steal the “briefcase” in various ways

Guards win once a certain number of rounds have passed or if it’s impossible for any thieves to escape
Thieves win if their team escapes with the briefcase.

Definitely needs more fleshing out but this is the concept

1 Like