World's Finest - GAME OVER ASH WINS

no but seriously its a good thing this game was so scuffed because for tutuu’s rendition it can be significantly less scuffed

6 Likes

honored to be a part of this test run

4 Likes

we were so iconic

4 Likes

Fair!

1 Like

What other feedback do u guys have

Any other suggestions?

Daeron u said u thought the bidding system was flawed, could you expand?

Also was the stabilization mechanic too convoluted? Nobody tried to stabilize and Daeron burned 0 to counter stabilize i couldnt tell if you were playing chess or you just brushed it off

it’s not worth damaging yourself to damage another player in a free for all, so nobody wants to stabilize mutations unless it’s really necessary

on the first round of bidding you are incentivised to bid really, really low on everything except one or two things to prepare for the 2nd round of bidding

6 Likes

so that in the second round it counts as soomething you’ve bid on

3 Likes

hmmm fair

1 Like

ideas for solutions?
People have recommended you do just the first round but idk

1 Like

Are you saying damaging yourself as a synonym for “waste your resources”? Since it costs energy to attempt to stabilize not burn

2 Likes

alternatively just give everyone an equal amount of powers and rand them or something

2 Likes

this would also disincentivise power creep and self-balance powers somewhat

2 Likes

yes

2 Likes

but it pretty much does damage yourself because it’s effectively reducing your shield

2 Likes

eh that feels too rng based
Maybe introducing a little more rng could be good but that’s too much

1 Like

I think part of the fun is playing with the power you designed. As a player i joined coz of that, i wanted to use my powers, or use others combos. As a player i personally valued (and in general value) agency; choice

1 Like

Yea block to burn should activate earlier

1 Like

Like round 1 should be safe but probably not anything beyond that

1 Like

Agreed, 1 or 2 rounds earlier

1 Like