Unfortunate

3 Likes

Ignore the first part, that was part of an old post

1 Like

The way i interpreted mutations is:

Player 1 gets a mutation

Next round any number of players contribute stabilize energy

Player 1 also submits an amount of health to burn at the same time

If it’s more than half of the stabilize energy they burn the health and keep the power, otherwise they lose it

1 Like

No you won’t be flipping a coin because im yoinking that shit

I’ll up the bid to 6 on cursed soul

4 Likes

the hidden shadow council strikes again

3 Likes

i thought that some mutations offer you to spend energy in order to do something. so i was curious on how to resolve - what happens if a player gets mutation stabilized, but also invested energy for it. do they get screwed over if it happens simultaneously, or does it happen one after the other, and they get to see first. but looking at the mutation deck they dont actully cost any energy, so my assumption was wrong, so its fine

1 Like

hehehe :blush:

oki, anything else?

oh shadow council is only for 1 power, right? im reading it right?

oh! I just realised the wording of the power would let me bid multiple times
that was not intended
regardless I am not bidding anymore you can end the round

3 Likes

alright let me see

we’re starting the first round of mayhem soon!!! let me set it up

2 Likes

Hm. I’m just realizing that Daeron’s Quasi-Stellar Obliterator draws bad mutations. There are no bad mutations in the mutations deck Willow has prepared. She linked me to the website for this game, and they’re all good ones. So I need to make them, or google about them. I should have done this earlier. Sorry, I missed the “bad” word when reading that ability :joy:

ctrl + f for “flaw”

2 Likes

Also i literally did insert bad ones

2 Likes

OOOH thank you!

2 Likes

i will make more bad ones. Eventually

3 Likes

@Aleph @Daeron @Ash @Marshal @Squirrel2412 @Zone_Q11

Ishmael has the following powers:

Daeron has the following powers:

And the following mutations:

Ash has the following powers:

Marissa has the following powers:

And the following mutations:

Squirrel has the following powers:

Zone_Q11 has the following powers:

Round 1 starts!

Ishmael: 63 HP, 63 Energy

Daeron: 79 HP, 79 Energy

Ash: 87 HP, 87 Energy

Marissa: 42 HP, 42 Energy

Squirrel: 80 HP, 80 Energy

Zone_Q11: 70 HP, 70 Energy

So for Ash’s Call Option ability: M is set to 35, unless I missed something

Daeron’s Quasi-stellar Obliterator triggers next. Here are the two bad mutations:

Moment of Comprehension: The first time you take no damage in a round, you may not use the Attack action the next round, nor may you use powers that directly deal damage.

Persistent Spectre: Burn 5 every round while you have this power. You may instead Burn 4(X+1), where X is the number of times this power has been transferred, to send this power to a player of your choice.

Daeron chooses one for himself and gives one to another player

Next, Daeron can choose to activate Cursed Soul

Next, Ishmael can choose to activate Power U- wait this is just dragon install what the fuck procs next

(but if Cursed Soul steals it she can’t, etc. This goes for all rounds, this is the OOO I decided)

Next, Ishmael can choose to activate Devils Bargain

After all of that everyone submits their normal actions

Feel free to pre-emptively submit your stuff and automate it if you want to (So for instance, you can tell me “I wanna do X, but if Daeron does Y, I will instead do Z”

And Ishmael when doing your devils bargain feel free to make a forum PM with your recipient and add me and Willow (unless @ElizaThePsycho prefers to not be added)

2 Likes

reposting this

2 Likes

for the record, if anyone DOES attack me to the point where I’m killed next round (and know it due to chronoshield), im gonna just throw all my attacks at you

1 Like

I will also make the following rule / interaction:

Once you activate Power U- wait this is just dragon install what the fuck, you cannot activate it again. But if the ability leaves your posession, and later comes back - you can activate it once more. However, each ability can only be upgraded once total and no more.

(This is to account for the multiple ability swaps)

1 Like