2 Likes

its a stable & slow source to stack up your incinerate
it does help you
but I’ll let you convince other people otherwise

oh no I was just listening to what she said before
she’s totally right I’d be defenseless

1 Like

@Aleph

are you activating or holstering power U?

and then the same for Devils Bargain

at the cost of my health

I mean yes but why would you go for chronoshield and incinerate if you weren’t going to burn

frankly I was going for it IF i didnt get final gambit and parasite. But I did, so now they are kinda just there

i severely severely underestimated how much people would bid

over*estimated

me when I drive up the prices but accidentally win too much and now I’m bankrupt:

3 Likes

@tutuu where in OOO is my new mutation? does it happen this round?

1 Like

So basically 41 damage is okay, right? :smiley:

2 Likes

Yes, except daeron’s mutation would mean I actually would die due to your attack, and youd get parasite

4 Likes

I understand nothing, and I will proceed to do whatever I want. :smiley:

2 Likes

technically

the inverse isn’t guaranteed to be true

if dead next round then kill you doesn’t mean if not dead next round then not kill you

The Burn 5 happens this round (in the burn phase after combat phsae), since I made it so the quasi cannon thingy procs at the very start, and burn procs after combat

the second part … i see it as paying a cost for an ability, since you can pay energy or burn to spend for abilities

so you can use the second effect this round, as part of your standard action submission. the burn will be recorded. then after the combat phase, in the burn phase, you will take 4(X+1)

(just to clarify im not making up these decisions on the spot, i think this is the logical way to integrate it into the existing OOO :stuck_out_tongue: ) (but feedback is welcome, im open to it if people see it differently. for this and for anything else)

2 Likes

seems reasonable

2 Likes

also i understood the game as generally not having private whispers (outside of devils bargain). usually when a game doesnt mention allowing it i default to understanding it as it not being a game mechanic. i asked willow too, but it doesnt hurt to ask you guys too since the game is for you. what do you think?

1 Like

I have locked in my actions.
Time to sleepze.

2 Likes

I’m fine with either

1 Like