World's Finest - GAME OVER ASH WINS

would be willing to officiate if i get the right price

1 Like

Yes, you would just take normal combat damage, if you had Null Field and Chrono Shield at the same time

There is a degree of subjectivity in ruling this, if you taking Null Field now would cure you of your incoming Burn from Chrono Shield last round

Since Chronoshields reads - you take burn on the next turn, and you didn’t have Null Field while Chrono Shield resolved this effect. It’s like, this incoming damage stacked up in a pile, like a guillotine over your head. You didn’t have Null Field then. So I think there is argument to be made for either way - Null Field negating your assigned Burn damage, or not. I’ll ask Willow. If she can’t answer I … I don’t know. I can ask an unbiased person, a third party, who doesn’t know about the game or who’s playing

(I’d rather not make a decision myself since I might be biased, and sadly I wasn’t here as a host from the start; I wouldn’t have made that mutation if it were up to me)

Actually no, let me correct. It also says “you”

I’m going to rule that: If Daeron or Ishmael get this mutation, it won’t break their existing deal

But whoever gets this mutation next - they are unable to be part of any future deals with Devils Bargain

1 Like

I can’t wait to give Gloves of Gemini to Ash and double the amount of Persistant Spectres

2 Likes

(this is not an action)

1 Like

Well I’m obviously taking gloves of gemini so I can give out double the bullshit

1 Like

@tutuu I’ll take Gloves of Gemini and give Null Field to Marissa

2 Likes

Also I believe mutations count as powers for the sake of everything that has “power” in its wording. I asked Willow for confirmation

does splitting me into a clone activate quasi stellar obliterator again since its technically on the same step?

1 Like

fuck me :skull:

i hateee subjective rulings. let me think

I having a vested interest would obviously argue that the turn doesn’t end until all actions have been resolved in that step, but it’s up to you

imo its

Check if any players have ability > If so do it > repeat until nobody has ability

And we’re currently at the green arrow where I have received a mutation

1 Like

cool. what do you want me to do this round

1 Like

22 did you intentionally choose powers that could allow me to live or was i truly randomly blessed

1 Like

i agree, but one could argue that your clone isn’t a player yet until the third thing

Check if any players have ability > If so do it > repeat until nobody has ability > we have a new player (daeron’s clone)

i’ve played numerous online card games and i’ve seen both resolutions

in MTG it would resolve twice. the clone would get the upkeep trigger

in yu-gi-oh it wouldnt resolve twice. that one is more draconian in its ruling

for the sake of fun im willing to rule it like MTG, also because thats your name. id ask willow but i dont wanna ask her too much since she cant and doesnt wanna host

let me give it some more thought

willow made these 4 mutations in round 1

(also we have no more mutations :skull: )

2 Likes

also, daeron, you now have someone you can guiltlessly give EVERY bad mutation, since none of them can harm me

2 Likes

willow my goat

2 Likes

okay yeah im gonna rule it as the clone getting new mutations immediately

let me cook :cook:

im gonna make a few and then RNG them fwiw, so im not like biased / influencing directly

1 Like

Not kill me would be ideal

1 Like