World's Finest - GAME OVER ASH WINS

anything more specific? im fr perma indebted to you until one of us dies

2 Likes

Not really

my objective this game is to grief people in the funniest ways possible with bad mutations I don’t actually care that much about winning

hence why I just gave myself gemini gloves which are absolutely awful and throw away my chances at getting an energy lead - because it gives me two quasi stellar obliterators

my next target is obtaining power u so I can upgrade my quasi stellar obliterators

yes I am intending to cursed soul ishmael when the deal allows me to and then cursed soul myself to get double upgraded quasi stellar obliterators

will this lead to me winning? no. will it lead to me firing off double powered bad mutations every single round? absolutely

1 Like

@tutuu May I suggest: chatgpt some bad mutations
and pass off the AI error nonsense as bad mutation flavour

3 Likes

there were some bad mutations in the website that were fine, i just touched them up a bit, almost done

1 Like

Here are a few bad mutation ideas for “World’s Finest”:

1. Unstable Shield – Every time you generate Shields, lose 2 Health for each Shield generated.
  2. Corrosive Aura – At the start of each round, deal 5 damage to yourself and every player with less Health than you.
  3. Energy Leech – You lose 10% of your Health at the start of every round, which is then converted into Energy. This Energy is lost if unused.
  4. Burning Rage – Every time you attack, Burn 3. If you fail to attack in a round, Burn 10.
  5. Toxic Transformation – When you gain this mutation, you lose 20 Health immediately. Your maximum Health is reduced by 10 for the rest of the game.
  6. Phantom Echoes – Each round, a random attack you make is redirected at yourself.
  7. Parasitic Power – You gain 5 additional Energy each round, but Burn 1 Health for every point of Energy you spend.
  8. Shatter Shield – If you take more than 15 Damage in a round, all your Shields are destroyed, and you cannot gain Shields for the next two rounds.
  9. Mind Fracture – At the start of each round, randomly Burn between 5 and 15 Health.
  10. Crippling Burden – After every successful attack, you cannot spend Energy on Shields for the following round.

These bad mutations add an element of risk to the mutation mechanic, making powers more dangerous but interesting!

These are incredibly balanced

1 Like

HAHAHAH

3 Likes

@Daeron your clone gets the following mutations

choose one for the clone and another for another player

then ill make a big post with everything up to date. its getting a lot :skull:

4 Likes

wow
playful is SO bad

2 Likes

/give Ash playful
/give Dunce Cap to myself

2 Likes

its a genuine f2 instalose if your opponent has more health than you, barring other powers

2 Likes

I’m just a little concerned about Ash’s willingness to stab the shit out of other people so this is, regrettably, a defensive maneuver

1 Like

I copied these powers from a game i had played before. They’re supposed to be dubiously negative utility. Gloves of gemini can just fuck you over but it combos with some powers really well and is otherwise negative utility. Null field is a power that is supposed to be “You take no other powers and just play the game through attack/defense and probably high hp”

3 Likes

So if you introduce null field midgame and give it to someone else then it becomes negative utility most of the time

1 Like

Oh, so would you rule Null Field negating the activation of Marissa’s Final Gambit?

1 Like

let me check

1 Like

Null field doesn’t affect every power it just affects most of them let me check where the consistencies are

1 Like

I was going to rule it as it not negating Final Gambit, but I will let you override my decision

1 Like

@Ash this resolves

I’m also tentatively ruling as Marissa’s Null Field not stopping the pending Burn from last round from Chrono Shield, but again my decision can be overriden