World's Finest - GAME OVER ASH WINS

2 Likes

Nice try

(I’m not killing you either)

(Yet)

2 Likes

All I’m saying is

Ash is crippled, Marissa is indebted to me, I have a contract with Ishmael that can hurt them

It’s just you & Zone that I have no leverage against. I wouldn’t recommend either of you give me a reason to give bad mutations to the other, and I would especially recommend that to you as Zone did attack me last night which makes me a little more inclined to be more favourable to you

2 Likes

I also attacked you last night

2 Likes

This includes you

2 Likes

For an amount negligible compared to Zone
I am not going to actively sabotage you in a way that harms me unless you do something egregious
like actually attempt to kill one of my bodies
if you do that then I am QSO targeting you and also cursed souling one of your powers

2 Likes

Fixed that for you

2 Likes

also I now have the option which I didn’t have previously which is to not piss anyone off by giving Marissa bad mutations
therefore even Zone might be safe if he doesn’t attack me tonight

3 Likes

come gentlemen

let us deal with the devil

slot 1 will be Ash

who desires the second

2 Likes

Sure

2 Likes

I won’t attack if you give me someone else to attack. I am genuinely just bored at this point; I’m not even playing to win. I just want to play the game non-defensively.

1 Like

roll a dice

1 Like

Zone is chekov’s gun personified

2 Likes

Ok, I’m back home.
Let’s figure this out.

2 Likes

make pms with me and 22 gentlemen

1 Like

it’s allowed thanks to my upgraded power dw

1 Like

Do you want us separate or together?

1 Like

separate or together
yalls preference

2 Likes

@Aleph @Daeron @Ash @Marshal @Squirrel2412 @Zone_Q11

Ishmael’s Devil bargain deal doesn’t have to be public, it was an oversight by me because the first one was done public so I just announced it but technically I shouldn’t have. She is allowed to make private deals and those deals won’t be announced

elaboration:

i will announce when she has made deals, and with whom, at the end of the Round

I won’t announce the conditions of the deal

sorry for not making it clear