World's Finest - GAME OVER ASH WINS

wait whats this rounds number

1 Like

to be clear you can’t like, transfer it, on its own, for free. you need to pay the burn price which is 12 atm. and you can give it to anyone. it does fulfill a clause in your contract with ishmael. she can’t accept it for free coz the devils bargain cant like generate power out of nowhere (its not a game mechanic for this mutation to be transferred for free)

@discobot roll 1d6

:game_die: 5

pretty sure disco is banned for decision making. cant be provably random

2 Likes

…Squirrel, is this Marissa?

1 Like

Hi! To find out what I can do, say @discobot display help.

1 Like

oh that’s very silly

2 Likes

its literally your role :joy: and i dont think you made it so it can conjure power for free out of nowhere

well yes but I did not expect it to be such an extraordinarily weak power in that case

1 Like

then this is literally irrelevant

1 Like

i thought it was just “give a thing you would have given to yourself”

1 Like

is basically what the agreement reads then
noted

1 Like

yeah, i thought it was a deal related to quasi obliterator cannon

im sorry that there was a misunderstanding daeron but this power doesn’t say that it can circumvent game mechanics or grant extra power / abilities

given the lack of communication its probably reasonable to go with this interpretation but not in the future

1 Like

well i suppose

it wasnt quite clear?

the devils bargain is a power itself. and powers can do powers, like thats what powers are

but. hm

meaning go with the interpretation that devils bargain can give power?

in this instance

idk about the future tho

1 Like

i think that ishmael also understood it as devils bargain being able to generate power that wasn’t there

alright. fair enough. i will rule it as the players understood and intended