World's Finest - GAME OVER ASH WINS

This resolves @Aleph

also Ishmael’s Devil Bargain ability can conjure power that wasn’t there. My bad for misunderstanding

@Ash @Squirrel2412 @Zone_Q11 @Marshal @Daeron

(i mean like. not literally conjure. but. circumvent game mechanics. somewhat)

1 Like

like for instance trade health, trade energy

you can trade everything you want, make agreements. it just needs to be like

like in full metal alchemist - law of equivalent exchange. or whatever they call it

Daeron has this:

Daeron is linked to Ash

Daeron 2 has:

Squirrel has:

Ishmael has:

@Aleph if you want to transfer this to somebody you need to Burn 12 during the standard action submission and choose a player to give it to. Otherwise you Burn 5 after combat

Daeron lmk when you decide to use or holster Cursed Soul on both bodies

1 Like

you could argue the mutation going from daeron to ishmael via devils bargain is a “transfer” but this could be easily broken / abused by infintie amount of transfers in a day phase to make this power an instakill so i’ll disallow counting the devil bargain transfer as adding a damage counter

when is the cutoff for mutations being stabilised?

1 Like

the round

1 Like

they can be stabilized during the next round after they’re received as per my understanding

you received yours end of d2 so they can be stabilized d3

everyone will receive one mutation end of d3

so those will be able to be stabilized during d4

everybody submits energy to stabilize and burn to counter-stabilize during the normal action submission phase. it stays hidden. then during resolution we see what happens

1 Like

also /cursed soul Marissa’s Chronoshield with Daeron A
/holster Daeron B’s cursed soul

1 Like
1 Like

There isn’t one

Dw tho you’re not getting attacked

1 Like

@Marshal do you want to win

1 Like

@tutuu what happens to Zone’s stockpile if I steal it?

1 Like

due to how i worded this, stockpile already procced this round and gave its energy into Zone’s energy pool. you can steal it, but the tank is currently empty and you wont get bonus energy

and zone will keep his bonus energy

1 Like

okay im fine with taking it if Zone keeps his energy

@Zone_Q11 do you have any major objections to me taking stockpile or do you want to keep it

1 Like

I want one of me or daeron to win

2 Likes

2nd part is non-negotiable, and if it comes down to a final 2 scenario I’m going to defer to daeron

2 Likes
Summary

what if i told you i can help with that

2 Likes

I’m listening

2 Likes