World's Finest - GAME OVER ASH WINS

okay but if everyone just goes for their powers then bidding as a balancing mechanic just doesnt exist

2 Likes

not to reintroduce the hand of the free market, but it’s not the free market, because there were 6 competitors and they weren’t even competing. at least I wasnt. I was going for my own powers (as you had said)

2 Likes

What about: each player designs a kit of 2-3 powers

Then everyone bids on the kits as a whole

And everyone can win one kit

So if u make something too broken u might not get it or u have to spend a lot of hp but everyone is guaranteed to have some synergistic abilities, and equal amount of abilities

2 Likes

idk
I actually prefer if we distance from the idea of powers that are designed to combo

2 Likes

maybe design 2 powers. have one round of bidding. one of the powers you designed gets randed, and the other gets put up for bidding

3 Likes

and rather than bid on specific powers, they’re bidding on who gets first/second/third etc. pick

3 Likes

Stupid idea to introduce spice to this game:

Slightly more RP oriented
You can sign up in “pairs” with A Past:tm: but you have to be on opposite teams

Alternatively introduce more robber teams that are all trying to get the heist object for themselves

1 Like

Me: Power A, Power B
Willow: Power C, Power D
tutuu: Power E, Power F

A, C and E all get randed between us
B, D and F get put up for action. Willow bids 6 health. I bid 14. tutuu bids 3.

I get first pick of B, D and F. Willow can then choose whichever one I didn’t pick. Then tutuu gets whatever is last.

3 Likes

Actually I think the kit idea is cool and solves a good number of problems with combo powers
It would still require a high level of WotM but there won’t be any suprise combos ig?

2 Likes

i am putting together an OP for a Heat/Payday themed rp

4 Likes

if there is interest for that

2 Likes

Hmmm
How would that work

1 Like

I’m thinking more along the lines of “decieve Inc board game with a guard team” but idk what payday is so

1 Like

payday 2

youve played it

2 Likes

the one with the heisters and bain

2 Likes

I have not

1 Like

i swear I’ve played it with you

1 Like

can’t wait to be the bain rip off and say

guys

the drill

go get it

3 Likes

No? I don’t have it installed or played anywhere to be sure

well thats a trick of the mind
its the one with the guy who screams “i need a medic bag” if that rings anything, which it has a 30% chance to

2 Likes