World's Finest - GAME OVER ASH WINS

Yea it’s all available energy

2 Likes

i can already see the wheels turning in marshal’s head about how to get her combo back after tutuu outbids her for one of the two combo pieces

3 Likes

Town of salem

2 Likes

what is theoretically preventing it just being a swap between two players back and forth? anything?

what is the interaction with Replication? or with Final Gambit?

2 Likes

nah this is onuw type stuff

3 Likes

what is the OOO on all this stuff

Can you kill the person who gets a cursed soul in the same round? Can the cursed person use their stolen power before the swap?

1 Like

wait yikes

we have to outbid marshal on replication, cursed soul, final gambit, AND parasite

that’s gonna be a nightmare

4 Likes

OOO would be handy yeah, for a bunch of powers

anything that adds or removes or changes a power

1 Like

seriously the number of power swapping/countering/whatevering abilities is sickening

I came up with a perfectly reasonable pillowfort ability and now i have to worry about one of you punks stealing it, countering it, or giving me a potato

4 Likes

to clarify, this means the mutations can’t be removed, right?

if so, then is this rule void too?

Simultaneous

Yes to all

1 Like

It can be removed but not through stabilization

1 Like

do mutations count as powers for the purposes of cursed soul or final gambit? (i assume yes, just clarifying)

Yep

2 Likes

I’m happy with my card submissions, but I was expecting different submissions from what we actually got.

3 Likes

Obviously if you try to steal them when they get exploded it doesn’t work

1 Like

which ones were yours? if you don’t mind me askin

Call Option and Replication.

1 Like

I have a truckload of notes on the first because I was trying to get it to abide by the Black-Scholes Theorem, and that was a mess.

2 Likes