World's Finest - GAME OVER ASH WINS

So if someone uses the cursed soul thing and is killed that round

Is it passed on, or is it not

1 Like

I… can’t say im surprised

2 Likes

No

I’m happy with its current state; keeps the idea without losing the player in complexity.
Will say that its original form had a cooldown attached that Willow probably removed for balancing.

1 Like

also

if you squint hard enough your pfp looks like rite of replication

so that power is on flavor too

1 Like

basically: submit number spend 20 energy heal some amount depending on how greedy your opponents are

ash u should play yugioh i think u will enjoy this card

SimultaneousEquationCannons-LEDE-EN-C-1E

4 Likes

Replication was originally written to be a surprise attack: the idea was that it rewards you for predicting your attacker and keeps the game interesting by discouraging AoE spells.
One of the themes throughout my cards is that I always tried to keep drawbacks so that there is clear counterplay. Once you know someone has Replication, you can play around it.

1 Like

Basically.
The original idea gave Energy, but given that I had planned to add a cooldown, I upped the baseline from M / 6 to M / 3 and made it give Health.

1 Like

That was completely on accident tbh

1 Like

The fact that cursed soul is both infinitely replicable and also doesn’t pass on if killed makes it. very bad. but w/e

I love how everyone actually tried to be creative with their powers

4 Likes

Ever heard of Town of Salem 2?

2 Likes

holy shit ur a dweeb

5 Likes

Can we please ban Ash? Actually, ban anyone that tries to reintroduce math into my life post-high school.

9 Likes

i was gonna suggest but then thought its too mean but the offer that we all gang up on the person who has the math ability so we dont have to understand it is on the table

2 Likes

(jk)

1 Like

hateful, this should count as hate speech

3 Likes

I’m saying that ya’ll could’ve had it way worse.

3 Likes