Zelda Mafia - MAFIA WINS!

Ok

…and trying to sleep

for convenience

2 Likes

“Get shot now” LMAO
You can’t even vote me out “because there is no emergency trial”

What are you gonna do? “Stalk me and then strangle me?” That’d require more Stamina than my own actions, outing yourself as Mafia. :rofl:

Actually i can stay to report zone’s body

thanke

1 Like

i can kill you for less than 5 stamina

I dont do knives, to messy and personal

1 Like

That in itself proves you are willing to report a Town’s corpse. (Actually, can a Mafia’s corpse even be reported? I didn’t read the rules thoroughly.)

/shrug
If I die, then you’re to blame and I’ll get a reason to [REDACTED].

1 Like

Me and tutuu are definitely going to the Temple of Time.

Atlas and Hippo are definitely going to Mount Hylia.

Brakuren is definitely going to -2.

@Someone, @Bionic, and @Marluna, there is going to be a wind tunnel for two turns that allows you to get more quickly to the left-side shrine or to the -2 tile, which we think is an item. I would really appreciate it if one of you would go with Brakuren to -2, to ensure he doesn’t get murdered or murder somebody.

It would also be nice if the other two of you could stick together, and I think going to the shrine while the wind tunnel is still up is a good use of energy. I can’t force you to do anything, but I want to stick together, and I want the people who are together to be publicly known, so that if anybody dies, we have a suspect right away.

i mean how do we decide who gets the item

how confident are you in someone* scum
i knoe bionix asked but i didnt process the answrr

I’m gonna have to stay to kill zone

Like 60%

1 Like

The current plan would have us go to the item at the same time and then god (the dice) decides who gets it. Players on item spaces can’t have proximity chats.

but mafia can go faster and take it first

And in doing so you yourself are straying away from “everyone else’s plan”, making you no better than me.

You are either bluffing or deviating from the “global consensus”, which is NAGL on yourself.

Heh. It takes a rebel to know a rebel.

Is there anything I could possibly do to stop you from killing Zone, out of curiosity?

they get the item, take it, and then kill the other person that dont work