Zelda Mafia - MAFIA WINS!

@Someone, thoughts? I know you said Brakuren would tunnel you, but he can’t well do that if you and Bionic are both town and prove it to each other.

If you have time, go follow Group 1.

Oh, just so I have some socials on the record, because we can technically play this like regular mafia: if I had to call the wolves right now, I’d say Someone and Marluna, but that’s an incredibly under-educated guess based mostly off of things like “inactivity” and “taking a long time to answer certain questions”. If you get mad at me for saying this I will unique action you off a cliff

I had to run for a bit thoughts on what?

Hm, group 1? I’ve already chosen my path. Any main reason you think group 1 should be followed?

You and Bionic heading straight to the tower to traitor test each other

what about you and tutuu

We’ll head there after we go to the Temple of Time, same as Zone and Brakuren.

It’ll take us a bit longer than it would take you, because we have to climb up to a very high spot, and then rest there a day to get the enregy to climb back down.

what path do we take

If you take this path, you should be able to get there by N3, to climb up the tower on N4.

That’s way faster than me & tutuu, who’ll take until N6 to get there.

is bionic ok with this

1 Like

Bionic’s cool with it

2 Likes

ight fuck it

More people. Less likelihood of betrayals.
If you believe your own agenda is of more importance, then I won’t stop you.

If everybody agrees, then the current plan:

1. @Brakuren and @Zone_Q11 go to -2 together, and then head for the tower. They should make it to the potential item spot by N2, then the tower by N6.
  2. @Bionic and @Someone go straight for the tower to test each other’s alignments. They’ll make it to the tower by N3 to climb on N4.
  3. @May and @tutuu climb the Temple of Time together, and then head for the tower. We should make it to the temple by N3, then the tower by N6.
  4. @Atlas and @Hippopablompoyeetus head to the peak of Mount Hylia together. It’ll take them until N5 to reach the peak, and then they can do what they will after that.
  5. Marluna and Kiiruma are, unfortunately, rogue agents.
4 Likes

God I love this I feel like I’m in a horror movie

2 Likes

Lying on my bed kicking my feet in the air and sighing dreamily. Who’s going to stab me and tear apart my perfect plans

1 Like

1 Like