Why is Atlas behind her group?

It’s possible this was mafia’s 1-shot factional

i said this around 24h ago

1 Like

Oh okay

1 Like

i misread the n1 action end and assumed you accounted for it

1 Like

unless two of may/tutuu or bionic/someone are evil, somebody (me or marluna) used an action heavy action that somehow allowed us to get all the way back to spawn, or the mafia used a factional kill
or zone just killed brak

im really not keen on thinking of the idea that kii/hippo somehow have an action that allowed them to kill somebody with 1 stamina and then get halfway across the board

So it’s either Zone self-reporting.

Or Somebody is falsifying who are they in proximity with.

Or mafia has the ability to kill and loot players from anywhere on the map, if they know where we exactly are at the end of the turn. (Although this is the most unlikely scenario, but it isn’t impossible.)

If we wanna go through that second option:

Atlas knows that they have proximity with me/Hip and you know you don’t have proximity with me/Hip this means based on the claim that you didn’t move, that me/Hip are exactly 2 away from spawn.

Me/Hip/Marluna all can confirm the sort of area where Atlas is, since they’re in-between us.

Marluna’s the least confirmed of the 4 of us only having confirmation via Atlas (A 2 way confirmation) and not a 3 (or 4) way confirmation.

The others have their duo claims.

You’re not wrong, and if the Mafia are using me, then I genuinely could not care any less.

@Zone_Q11
Are you sure Brak was looted?
(Not just he simply didn’t have any valueable on himself)

Yes.
Because I tried to loot him.

Also yes: I meant to loot his abilities.

Out of curiosity, this place is nowhere near the (-2) place, correct?

Oh. Well, good to know.

marluna says shes at spawn
i say im directly below spawn
kii and hippo say theyre one block down and one to the left from me

1 Like

By the way, I still don’t get the action resolution.
Again: The only thing I did was Move North-West 5 times. So what the heck was the action resolution in order for me to not notice Brak’s death?

Yes Atlas is correct about that. Based on our claims this is our map

K/H - Kii/Hip
A - Atlas
M - Marluna

2 Likes

Apparently looting is considered as an Instant Action, so again: Whoever kills already knows they can kill Turn 1. (Which is the highest degree of bitty design, but okay.)

The only bithead who claims to be able to kill Turn 1 is Bionic, and he is paired with Someone, who is the general consensus’ top suspect AFAICR. (Hedging a bit here, but I ain’t general consensus. I only remember Atlas and Hippo talking about Someone as top suspect.)

So yes, what Bionic said is true: I don’t trust him AND I don’t care whether he is telling the truth or not. I want him dead.