Zelda Mafia - MAFIA WINS!

to simplify this
the only three real cases that can be made by zone are
the killer is in me/marluna, and we used some incredibly strong ability or have more stamina then the cap
the killer is in bionic/someone, and they’re incorrectly backing up each other (or one used an ability and got back to the other somehow)
the mafia used a factional kill on brakuren

wouldn’t zone see brak’s killer?

Instant answer: No.
Delayed answer: I am currently asking host, because I also find it ridiculous how I am not notified of Brak’s cause of death.

1 Like

Yeah Zone tbh this does feel like a self report

You could maybe try to unique action an autopsy

I’m trying to determine whether I want to kill Zone. I kind of don’t

May are you with,tutuu going to time temple?

Not possible we both spent 5 energy to move and had none left, it means bionic was able to both go somewhere and kill with 1 energy

2 Likes

Yes

Oh, I know about this one. (I have a summoning ability, which everyone should able notice, when I am using it, while on the same tile.) And I asked about if others notice, if I use this, and the answer was no…

According to the lore:
People’s powers of perception this game kinda suck.

2 Likes

I kinda think this was just the factional question mark

Where does it say about factional stuff

Why would I report this? Y’all are at least 1 Turn away from me; I can just opt to run the hyuck away. Heck, if I were Mafia, then I can just enter (-2) spot and use my ability Turn 3.

Actually, fuck logic. Everyone knew the plan was going to bust, and y’all are just searching for a scapegoat. (Who for whatever reason isn’t Bionic.) (Probs because of his actions; he is in a prox with two~three others.)

I should’ve just done what I wanted in the first place and gone fishing.

1 Like

Currently being notified by host that that is a thing. About to drive home IRL, so won’t be able to respond for about 60 mins.

1 Like

If you didn’t doubt me, then you wouldn’t have said this. NGL, I’m mentally drained from driving for a couple hours (because I am a newbie driver), and after the bit treatment that I got from Bionic and the shade from Hippo, I think I’ll just… not care anymore.

I am tired. I want to play for the fun, but there really is no benefits for me to play this game as I don’t gain any fun from it.

I have been thinking of going off the rails, but then I look back at my track records, and I see that gap of 6 months. That has been driving me nuts, but at least I could still host games in the meantime. Next time? IDK how long it will be if I go off the rails again, so I don’t, even though I could not care any less about this bitty game.

There are no backups. We’re the sole players, and if I disappear, then Mafia will get a faster time winning, and thus everyone’s average happiness decreases. (And then I get the blame for it again.)

This situation is just suffering. I should have never… I am going to cancel Zombie Chronicle. It’s just not worth it anymore.

2 Likes

FWIW this explains the autopsy system I am looking in my PM right now. TL;DR coin toss. 50-50 of either learning “some information” or contaminating the corpse.

Wish me unluck, because I need a ton of those in this game to be able to legally [REDACTED].

The factional apparently cannot be performed on anybody anywhere on the map :eyes:

Its you

I do suspect Marluna for both the kill and the trap tutuu fell into, given the whole “I forgot to move” thing

I am asking follow up questions about its range