i got exactly the same answer

and “You can’t kill a guy from halfway across the map.”

1 Like

I asked for its range and got told I couldn’t know

I know who killed Brakkuren

1 Like

who?

Atlas.

They had the motive, that I paired them with Brakkuren, and the means - they only spent one energy last round because they claim they used a ‘secret ability’. Additionally, they did not follow the plan of finishing in water despite being a meticulous player, and they pretended they got it wrong in DM which I do not believe.

Marluna was AFK, which I believe, and everyone else has an alibi apart from Zone who reported the body.

1 Like

1 Like

Elaborate? What specifically did she sya she got wrong

Atlas said they were on correct spot on map and I pointed out that if they were next to starting point (they said they were as next to marluna) this is not correct, as you said to go for a water tile. For reference kii and I also went to wrong spot, but the other water tile.

They said they oops and that they misread

1 Like

But here they said they said they planned it as had an ability but they gave me impression was a mistake

So a bit inconsistent

1 Like

So, of these players:

• Bionic and Someone moved 5 stamina together.
  • Hippo and Kiiruma moved 5 stamina together.
  • Atlas used “a secret ability” and moved 1 stamina.
  • May and tutuu moved 2 stamina together, and May is proven to have made a wind tunnel (which he claims cost 3 energy). Tutuu claims to have gathered materials with the spare 3 energy.
  • Marluna claims to have AFKed and done nothing.
  • Zone claims to have moved 1 stamina worth through the wind tunnel and found Brakuren on the tile in question.

i misread where may said to go
i was unable to go in the water, and i thought he accounted for that

1 Like

i wouldve always moved there (one block below spawn) if i had read it correctly regardless, the only difference is i wouldve stated i was moving there

my claim is that im always unable to go into the water; i have no reason to also claim i misread it

Oh also feel free to deviate slightly from my suggested paths if it keeps you on the same pace - it’ll help avoid getting easily sniped by ranged attacks

1 Like

I just wasnt paying attention tbh, it is same speed

1 Like

You were definitely paying attention and were just employing an expert strategy to avoid ranged attacks, of course

Atlas did claim to have an ability which would slow her down, I just missed it, that was my error. I think having a “secret ability” when somebody turned up dead is still weird, but this isn’t a contradiction so much as unaccounted-for energy use