Zelda Mafia - MAFIA WINS!

oh the tower is at elevation 1

i just assumed since it’s a “tower” it would be really high. im so cooked sorry lmao

okay, i understand. crystal clear. ty sorry lmao

1 Like

The tower tile is elevation 1, but once on it you hvae to spend 8 energy to climb the tower. So we’ll have to rest there to spend the energy to climb it later. We’ll discuss when we’re closer

1 Like

@Someone and @Marluna By the way if you don’t tell me where you are RN I will kill you. You don’t have to say the exact tile but I want a general vicinity

1 Like

may with a threatening aura :flushed: you should become a mod and threaten me for misbehaving pretty please :flushed:

1 Like

VOTE: Someone

I trust Hip a decent amount, Atlas a decent bit too.
I don’t think Zone is W and reacting this way.

So I’m gonna just go for somebody outside of this all.

@Hippopablompoyeetus Please explain your exact energy usage every day.

1 Like

A player is subbing out. Please do not discuss the nature of this replacement as I work to find someone to fill their place.

VOTE: no one

VOTE: no vote

Actually throwing I was with bionic I didnt kill

the bot doesnt like me :skull:

Yea I said it really clearly but nobody cared

im not voting outside the 2 people who voted bionic after I explicitly cleared him and after he claimed ability very strong for evils

1 Like

you really confused me for a second
i thought you were saying “im with bionic so i cant be evil”

1 Like

I will be at the tower, im not saying more

1 Like

Im not about to let evils pick me off either, i unironically think my ability is fucking broken if an evil person has it so I will be risk averse

I will say more about myself to people if i find any but i am not going to publicly say any more

Notice to anyone: Im exclusively going to vote between zone, marluna, and no vote. And I am going to hard push both of them for executing somebody who could not, under any circumstances, have been the killer.

This sucks so much, bionic + my ability would legit have been game ending busted combo this sucks