Zelda Mafia - MAFIA WINS!

our methods of killing are all very… poor, i will admit

my only real combat unique action (which i designed with ash) damaged me about 50% of the time for 1 heart

I would reveal the ability if i thought i was likely to br executed but i don’t so yeah

I am requesting a map of everyone’s current claimed position though

1 Like

here

1 Like

Im going to the tower currently

1 Like

lo siento no hablo ingles

2 Likes

Didn’t tutuu also claim to get hurt n1? Could tutuu have attacked Brakkuren and got injured and then panic claimed it was a trap? No one else has been “trapped” right

diario energético

wut

i think tutuu actually might be clear from the kill
them and may had the stamina to climb up the tower

bionic’s exe gave maf a vig

The kill was clearly a special ability kill

if youre claiming the kill cost zero stamina and it lets somebody get halfway across the map

We need to stay paired up so next time one of dies it is obvious, lets not group up. Kii and and Atlas you guys stay together imo, i am flying off mountain

1 Like

I spent all my stamina turn 1 and still had the stamina to climb. Tutuu has 3 unproven stamina use

could your ability have only costed 1 stamina?

Actually to make sure you guys stay together i am taking last paraglider i initially was gonna leave so neither of you can fly off lmaoooo

i heavily disagree that tutuu could use 3 stamina to get a kill off and get back, due to the fact that would be Broken

1 Like

We all started the day in the same place, if there was some kind of poison fuckery with a role ability it’s possible. But tutuu’s claimed a confirmable role ability

1 Like

Tutuu is not my top suspect at all IMO