Zelda Mafia - MAFIA WINS!

or they openly say it

atlas’s choice of killing was brakuren or kiiruma. she wanted to take advantage of may’s wind tunnel, teleport back, and frame zone

3 Likes

this happens all the time in mashes. generally the same people die every game if they include a dayvig that can fire d2
its not toxic its just. questionable game design

1 Like

one time I got dayvigged by mafia less than 3 hours into day 1 and I was definitely salty but I don’t think it was toxic for them to do that

3 Likes

Wow I wonder if atlas has a personal vendetta against me. Would be crazy lol

idk if they constantly do it to you it would become toxic

it is definitely frustrating to be executed d1 every game like me
but it doesn’t mean they’re toxic lol

1 Like

once is an occurrence, twice is a coincidence, thrice is a pattern

1 Like

it is easy to perceive it that way (happened several times) but the act is not fundamentally toxic

1 Like

So you had 3 hours to play the game

I got 0

there is no practical difference

I’m drawing a comparison.

Atlas saw you as the biggest threat of anyone else in the game and prioritized you. It’s essentially an N1 kill. You don’t exactly get a say in this kind of thing.

I understand that you’re upset that you didn’t get a chance to play the game, but that’s just how things pan out.

Does it suck? Absolutely. But that’s just an inevitability.

3 Likes

Kanave once got dayvigged an hour into d1 by Merpy (who was playing their first game)
this was not toxic! in fact, it was funny to all parties involved

2 Likes

How to disprove your point:

If Atlas didn’t have personal vendetta they would have apologized already

So like

if you don’t believe all of these rationales and examples im ngl you are just not handling this in good faith
which

like its one thing to disagree but

atlas is being so wrongfully slandered its insane. she didn’t even go out of her way to kill brakuren specifically. she wanted to frame people in groups 1 and 2, take advantage of her may’s wind tunnel and her teleport lol. this shouldn’t even be a discussion. in the sense that … what you’re saying is correct but it didn’t even get there, atlas didn’t have a choice of killing anyone, she had a limited pool

2 Likes

uhh no?

that is contradicted by what ash is saying lol