Zelda Mafia - MAFIA WINS!

My friends and I used to have a tradition of faking keys as soon as every round started on fucking Polus and everybody would be so stacked up and sometimes people would take forever to do it so once time I stack killed there and spent the entire meeting pretending to be outraged that somebody would defile the sacred tradition of faking keys

1 Like

Oh I’m not upset at anyone. I just think Atlas was toxic and Tutuu trying to escalate the situation is just childish.

Ash definitely did scum side repeatedly throughout the game, but at the same time town didn’t play wel at al (Looking at the first trial)

That sounds nice and all, but then what? People wont discuss the game a week after it ended it feels weird af to just start drama significantly after a game has ended

If you have an issue with a game now is the only time to discuss it

:wowee:

1 Like

Just because that’s their character trait doesn’t mean I’m upset at them lol

it sounds suspiciously like you are upset

hey everyone, let’s try to keep postgame friendly please :pleading_face:

5 Likes

Can you stop trying to provoke people?

1 Like

sorry

Bump

Ggs

Stop trying to provoke me

brakuren you are upset because you wanted to play and you wanted to win, you took the game seriously and you paid attention to what happened despite your claims that you wanted to just roleplay, that was taken away from you, you are wrongfully taking it out on atlas because she carried the kill and did the crime of playing to her win condition, you are taking it too personally as if she specifically spite killed you when she simply wanted to kill a town. this isn’t the first time you take people trying to win as a personal attack on you. accusing somebody of being toxic is toxic, atlas hasn’t done nothing bad, you are not giving her the benefit / privilege of being treated well, the same treatment that you require. you aren’t treating atlas the same way you want to be treated. it’s hypocritical

5 Likes

i think utilizing mechanics the host has given you isn’t toxic. like you’re trying to win the game :wowee: that’s. the goal of the game.
in the words of botcu rules:

1. this is a game, the goal is to have fun
  2. this is a game, the goal is to win

but i do think not utilizing mechanics that can help you win intentionally for the sake of fun can be toxic
assuming that the game is a relatively competitive game, ofc
if everyone agrees that a mechanic is stupid and it shouldn’t be used it is not toxic to not use it even when it can be to your advantage though

that’s just my thoughts on the basic thought process.

See, I don’t think that’s quite the same.

My thought process is that it’s akin to a D1 or N1 kill: it’s not necessarily representative of whether you want a person to play or not to play a game; it’s just a necessity of the game.

Someone has to die first, and someone has to die early. That doesn’t mean Atlas was trying to prevent you from playing the game. It’s just them playing to her win condition.

5 Likes

This is tru

3 Likes

Atlas literally had me as the priority in the kill action Ash this point doesn’t work

Ok, then view it this way: you were the person that really gunned for my death in the Last Stand game. As a consequence, I died D1.

Was that because you didn’t want me to play the game at all? Or was that because you were playing to your win condition?

It’s not toxic to kill somebody early in Among Us, not unless somebody’s intentionally killing a particular person first to further a personal vendetta. Atlas didn’t have a personal vendetta, you were just at the end of the wind tunnel in such a way that allowed her to kill you and frame Zone for it. She presumably chose you over Zone because Zone had been rebellious and… frankly, seemed less likely to play pro-town well than you did. It was a crime of opportunity.

This is impossible to tell without reading somebody’s mind

That was because I read your meta and thought you were in your scum meta.

Atlas purposefully targeted me round 1 so I couldn’t play the game.

Do you think it’s toxic if you are playing mafia and you get day vigged at the start of the day before you can even speak (like D1)