Zelda Mafia - Signups (10/10)

/In

2 Likes

I should probably /Out because atm I don’t think I will have much time to play and it’d probably be bad if it suddenly filled while I was sleeping

Sorry
:pensive:

2 Likes

not allowed :joy_cat:

2 Likes

/out

about to go on vacation will rejoin when I’m done if it’s still having signups

4 Likes

3 Likes

Fill pls

1 Like

I’m actually surprised it’s not filling, the game concept is pretty cool lol

Everyone if you can can you should play because this game is fun and cool and it was fun and cool when I played it and I want to see people have fun and do cool stuff while playing this game and also Ash deserves to have full signups for such a fun and cool game!!

2 Likes

/in

its worth a shot
there’s around 21 hours worth of signups and i dont have time for this but id hate to see a good concept canned

2 Likes

16 hours, you say?

/in

2 Likes

/in

Still on vacation but whatever I’ll try

2 Likes

Ok, so I think that with some minor rebalancing, I can run this game with 10 people, with the cut roles being given to mafia as fakeclaims. Would still prefer 12, but if I can get 10 people, I’ll gladly take it.

4 Likes

go go go my linkpilled triforcemaxxing zeldacels fill this game like baby gronk filling up kai gyatt’s fanum tax on an ohio grimace shake of skibidi goodness

I will in if you wait to can / start the game until apprentice returns from his vacation so I can play with him

I can play if this doesn’t start until July 4th or after

1 Like

/in

2 Likes

Three, nine, six, three.
Two, eight, six, two.
Shorter duration, vote lock triggers sooner.

24/[…]. Fast paced. Unfortunate timing, Zone, RL. Will attempt, to make work.

1 Like

my role better not be cut, Ash :relieved:

1 Like

Alright; we should have enough to run this. Will wait out the clock in case we have any last-minute additions, but I’ll start getting ready to send roles tonight and start the game tomorrow.

Alright; let’s get this show on the road.

4 Likes