Zelda Mafia - Signups (10/10)

Can town commit homicide?

There are certainly ways to do so outside of Emergency Trials.

Scorched earth is a go

2 Likes

the title of zelda “mafia” might dissuade people who might actually play because they think this is mafia and dont bother to find out that it isnt by clicking it

2 Likes

i have news for you as to how the original version of this was advertised

7 Likes

Why does god send his strongest soldier (me) his hardest challenges (having to wait to play Zelda mafia)?

6 Likes

This is probably true, but I don’t really have a better name for it, so I’m sticking with this at the moment.

Hyrulegenesis

So true (I did not know Pathogenesis was a thing until you mentioned it).

why isn’t this filling up fill up fill up come on this is literally the coolest game ever

4 Likes

If this doesnt fill I will start spaming keywords which anti-terrorist agencies look for and get this site shut down

4 Likes

I would personally suggest posting terrorist emails to really get the feds lookin at fol

1 Like

I dont know the email adresses of any terrorists :frowning:

2 Likes

i could pull marissa’s off of her account details for ya

11 Likes

There was a game on the syndicate with the flavor of terrorists or something like that (hosted by MacDougall obv) and on the bottom of the forum it showed there were extra 50-60 unregistered viewers (guests) browsing the forums more than the normal amount of guests

5 Likes

op has too many words

/in

3 Likes

Its just mafia on a map its so simple join pls

if I had more time and wasn’t about to go on vacation I definitely would strongly consider it

Done some restructuring of the OP to try and simplify things in the hopes of drumming up a bit more support.

Turns and Unique Actions are basically the pitch of this game. If you’re curious about the game and what it’s about, those are all you really need to read.

Specific Tiles are guidelines on what to aim for once the game has begun.

Death and Vengeance is for when someone dies, and Action Resolution and Voting are useful information to have during the Emergency Trials.

I don’t know if we’ll get to 12 people before Tuesday, but I’m hoping.

3 Likes