Zone's Testament - Mafia Victory

This isn’t the sense I have heard “LAMIST” used in the past. Could you explain what you mean specifically? It sounds like you’re referring to entitlement to townreads, which I usually find comes more from personality than it does alignment, especially in the case where a player is aware of and trying to break their wolf meta.

A lot of this comes from meta, which I do not feel comfortable working with here. When I first started out playing, I lost games on simply accepting that players are “always like this”, are “always wolfy”, and that I shouldn’t worry about them doing what clearly seemed to be wolf-beneficial actions. I have no desire to repeat those old games, and I have become a much better player in the time since by relying only on my own perceptions of others.

LAMIST given she literally said im obvious town
so that is LAMIST(LOok at me im so townie)

but you see im a player whos always wolfie which is why youll always fail to read me fr fr
anyways sure

OK my updated read list thus far if anyone wants explanations feel free to ask

Townie:
Rhea
Otter
Abi(?, what’s with the joy support lmao)
Jail(?)
Kiiruma(?)

Goon:
Joycat
Princess
Leafia(?)

Null:
Icet

adding u to my POE

POE?

Votecount as of P#405

Leafia (4): otterpopd, jail, PrincessAbigail, Rhea
PrettyPrincess (2): Kiiruma, joycat
joycat (2): PrettyPrincess, RoseRedWitch
IcetFeelsPain (1): Leafia

Not Voting (2): tutuu, IcetFeelsPain

I typically see the acronym used to describe intentionally doing superficially towny behaviour, rather than outright claiming to be towny. Pushing inactive players to contribute, talking about the state of the game instead of individual players, asking to be read in general (as town or wolf), and claiming to be looking for information without actually pushing any individual reads.

I don’t find either sense of the acronym to be a useful tell applied recklessly, and applying it to Leafia here is reckless. Her posts are very clearly thought-through despite attempting to seem conversational.

Your playing around Leafia exactly how you played around me when we were W/W

That would be a pretty wolfy decision tbh

true which is why it was a joke

im town

These are awkward jokes.

okay then vote me

“I wish I was wolf. SAD! I’m not.” ← posts that only wolves make

“i’m town because my meta” ← posts that only wolves and luka make

“i’m town because my meta” <-posts only wolves and luka make

“I’m town because my meta” <-posts that only wolves and luka make

I will, then.

VOTE: PrettyPrincess

1 Like

:crying_cat_face: this gif now takes up the “menacing wolf abbi” spot in my head

-:coffee:

yo, :swan: here. Still reading up (at ~300) but I wanted to post about a few things before I disappear again:

^^^ these are weird. Leafia’s opening post was pretty NAI + seeing it as weird to have a reads list very early is a completely reasonable take to have (one I had as well). I don’t think pushing leafia is really justified here, and that makes me inclined to TR that slot.

This quote is lol; granted it took place before their other quote above but like, is this not what you did to leafia yourself?

secondly, there’s not much I have to say about our entrance. :coffee: got it perfectly right; last game it was mostly him posting, and there wasn’t me to screw around with. I don’t remember if it did happen in thread, but I know we did mess around at least a few times in one another’s drafts.

last, just to get out where my head is at (categories are unsorted):
town
Leafia
Rhea
Icet
jail

Abbi
otter
kiiruma

RoseRed
tutuu
Princess
wolfy

Some of these are sheeping :coffee:, some of these are my own vibes/thoughts. Feel free to ask away

I wish I was wolf. SAD! I’m not

1 Like

mmmmmmm I think it’s null tbh
it’s a bad self meta defense but I do that a good amount as town and very little as wolf, and I’ve heard they’re generally >rand town

the one thing that pings me there is being annoyed at Abbi for being unable to read her - given Leafia’s reads last game, I think she’d be a bit more understanding there (no offense Leafia)
and actually, that makes sense too! Abbi last game mentioned she only wants to tunnel Leafia when she’s town - meaning T!Abbi has tunneled T!Leafia many times, which explains the exasperation here.

-:coffee:

1 Like