Zone's Testament - Mafia Victory

though actually. @PrincessAbigail is this:

genuine?

If so, why are you not thinking about that now? And if not, has T!you scumread T!Leafia a lot?

-:coffee:

Arctic told me how to read luka let me check what he said

Hmph! How presumptions. Lets see what they have to say about reading the one and only!

1 Like

Arctic has observed that Luka as wolf opens by posting walls, repeating reads to look towny. As town - one liners and no give fuck. Arctic also finds Luka very polarized.

So i havent read yet but if luka is doing the first here hes mafia unless he decides to tryhard because of his last town game, but i already wrongly townread him his last scum game thinking he was redemption arcing, so it is possible he cant escape his polarizing meta, perhaps

Briefly skimming luka here leads me to believe hes in his alleged scum meta

Unofficial vote: Luka

(Optimal to counterract potential anti town early hammer)

ohh okay. my bad for misunderstanding i be skimming

1 hour left of work after this break wooo

1 Like

i know this. its ok. i lov u

I can very much escape it. That’s super duper surface level.

it doesn’t feel like the posts you are making are coming from someone (a town) who has a thought process imo

when was this a thing in your meta ? lol

guhh my phone is gunna die

semi related but leafia not posting a lot and then going lamist is. lol

?

how is mine weird? don’t care about her readlist lol my problem is with the content she’s posting itself its coming off as manufactured to me and im getting slightly wolfy vibes

unless i see a post which i believe comes town her im probably gonna keep voting her

I wish I was wolf. SAD! I’m not

1 Like

imo its completey nai

1. As town - I think you play to your strengths as much as you can but you usually end up as a lynch target due to having a lack of towntelling. Now, the good news is a lot of people can get good at reading you, but it does discredit a lot of your work which can be genuinely hard to recover from

2. [ 9:57 AM ]

As mafia - I think you’re just too obvious lmao

1. [ 9:57 AM ]

and maybe that’s just me

1. [ 9:57 AM ]

but it feels like you act like a robot of sorts

Sam’s meta on me

1 Like

Where have u escaped it? Can u show evidence? Why didnt u escape it last town game? Why surface level if its apparently correct. Bring evidence that its false pls :pray:

smell yall later (an hour)

1 Like

Thats one I can think of offf the top of my head
uhm as for scum being townie MA60 I followed my otwn meta @princessabigail can confirm( Istill died since I was bad)

1 Like