Zone's Testament - Mafia Victory

Christ. How do people like towning.

I get a different impression here – I read Leafia’s post you quoted as more of an internal dialogue/reflection that thread just happened to be a bystander to rather than something that was analysis or anything else
gives me a more village-y feel, though it is arguably lamist (and hard not to squint at initially)
-:swan:

…so why don’t you townread Leafia, then?

I don’t like this post. It just feels reductive but at the same time, it probably comes from a villager more than not

Intended to direct that at the point of the reads list being weird. saw it brought up a few times and didn’t think it made sense, assumed you followed similar logic
although I don’t really see the perspective of seeing the post as manufactured, I think that’s a side effect of talking about wanting to be a wolf and not really in the post itself, but could just be me. I’ll ask :coffee: about it

Joycat I explained mildly already but I feel like the slot has been fine, I think the slot however is easier to solve D2/D3 so it’s best to think on that one a bit more. As for Leafia I do often suspect her so I’m trying to read into her actions and so far it seems fine, I don’t see any agenda.

The read on you is because I feel like you’re doing a bit because you’re a wolf and trying to just skirt by as a result of it, it’s as if you’re uncomfortable and don’t know what to do. Also considering you’re a higher poster I feel like I want to be able to see something by now that makes me go “Oh wait, this is just town” and I don’t exactly see that right now honestly. Basically: Lack of townread, making me slightly scumread.

As for the last part, I can attempt to do so later, I do have work for the next 7 hrs, so I’ll be able to check in sometimes but not much.

1 Like

also, this is weird putting these two quotes next to one another. Can you clarify what you mean by manufactured?

Because the post is ATE and im not going to town read ATE

I’m not :coffee:, so I’m not going to insert myself too much here, but was the point of posting that iso not to get people to understand your reads or read them the same way?

no the point of it was to get the people who havent played with me to TR me so I dont die for self pres
not to elaborate on reads

ive given up tho
Im always a late game ML if not today
borderline probably +ev for me to self

And for the record, before someone blames me for being wolfy when I flip town; mafia is not a binary game. It is not a game where you can just deicde one person is wolfy. Everybody has there own playstyle and meta and you have to accomidate that into your reads. Its very clear though that nobody at this table, bar a few is capable of reading me correctly however.

I don’t mean just that; you’re sayin’ V!Leafia last game pushed V!you for doing something, then proceeded to do it themselves. It doesn’t feel natural to comment about that and then maintain the perspective that they’re a wolf and only slightly move them in your reads.

1 Like

Don’t say that. You may be frustrated right now but it’s essentially always -ev to selfvote
might be better to take a moment to clear your head, trust me I know how it gets sometimes. Has done wonders for me before

This coming from someone who claimed they had reasons for their reads? Yeah. I’m fine with this flipping.

VOTE: Pretty

It can be fun occasionally but being a wolf is way more fun. Also, couldn’t sleep.

Kiiruma likely town. Slight tinfoil though since the last time he townread me he was a wolf but I’m not going to worry about that for now.

It’s more than just that and you yourself said that the post was extremely villagery.

Do you really wanna say this I will go find the proof Leafia.

Cause it’s easy

VOTE: Pretty

If maj is enabled that’s hammer

I dunno if it is so

@Zone_Q11 @ElizaThePsycho