Zone's Testament - Mafia Victory

me who didn’t know what a mexican standoff is

-:coffee:

i think its towny that he entertained that he caught me in a lie. “tutuu is mafia and didnt see the role name of the vt” is a thought that i think crossed his mind

1 Like

I really don’t like 22 rn (sorry tutuu) because I remember them having a LOT more thread presence in previous games and I mean a lot. They were okish D1 bc of their exam and I can understand then being stressed out but atp they had their time.

Added they acknowledge my scum read on them but ignore it because the wagon is never gaining traction.

Added they voted joycat for a mexican standoff which feels wolfy

oh
I thought it was entirely a joke (was it not?)

1 Like

i didnt vote them for that, im sheeping luka and i think they’re voting a town (you)

and is it really wolfy either way? are you sure you’re not confibiasing on this part?

it was entirely a joke :wowee:

1 Like

i just got here though, i didnt have the chance to read stuff yet. like day opened 3 hours ago

I don’t remember Luka TRing me ever

thats not what im saying

I guess that makes sense… I was accounting for the 40h night period as well

1 Like

in general i wouldnt waste my effort to solve during night off the chance i die, and in this case especially i was extra salty coz of the locked thread. id advise against scumreading someone for not putting in effort in a locked thread :joy_cat:

1 Like

argh now i think its rose and kii

mmmmmmmmmm
surely you could still interact some though
like them having an exam isn’t enough to exempt them from a scumread, and they were in thread some, so why not engage

i only saw some interactions with luka but i may have missed some
that being said there were also leafia + me who just were kinda ignored
which, given I know I’m town and leafia looks towny, is bad

but idk it still feels like you just settled on pushing tutuu early on and just stayed there

i am town, so

i wanna consider sheeping luka on joy, and i susd rose yesterday. i will join u in reading now tho, 613 posts isnt that bad

why did you say that LMFAO at the end? it looks very weird

wait shes dead LOL

i swear i didnt do it on purpose lmao

I think ur reaching atp BC I just felt like giving Tutuu a break

sooo? I really didn’t care if either one of you 2 were chopped yesterday

last game T!luka scumread T!me pretty hard so I would not do that

2 Likes

i changed my mind ill start by sheeping otter and see how i take it from there

mmmmmmmm
i guess that’s possible
though it seems pretty strange imo to give someone a break in terms of questioning while also pushing for their elimination

…which is exactly what a wolf feels with t/t wagons