Zone's Testament - Mafia Victory

she townread leafia earlier

ok so, just from looking at this

joy and icet are my poe. kiiruma can get in there too why not

and rhea too because rhea didn’t die, rhea was very consensus townread and has a very … “official” playstyle. its the type of player u wanna kill n1

good news i now think u and icet are both wolves

I don’t want to omgus but I think ur a wolf now because your push sounds like such bad faith atp

this cooooould be a fakeslip but the timestamps (:18 seconds to :57 seconds) do look genuine
mmmmmmmmmmmmmm

-:coffee:

1 Like

admittedly it was somewhat exaggerated to see what you’d say
there’s no meaningful reaction to be had with “uh this looks a bit wolfy tbhtbhtbhtbthbht”

-:coffee:

tutuu
leafia

jail
rose
abi

kiiruma
rhea

icet
joy

all of those are sheeping except the leafia read, that one’s mine

realistically icet and joy aren’t both mafia, but i think good chances at least 1 wolf in that pair

hm. ive never seen a wolf so far utilising time stamps as a weapon

sure

VOTE: icetfeelspain

(to clarify im not townreading u, im just deciding to go for icet first now)

@Rhea why were you not the night 1 kill? explain yourself, wolf

this wasn’t enough lmao

if u give people the tools to fuck themselves up they are gonna fuck themselves up. such a bother

UNVOTE

UNOFFICIAL VOTE: ICET

is this
the only reason why youre sring rhea?

yea

m. okie

1 Like

im just never using the voting feature unless im done for the day phase, it sounds optimal

based take tho

1 Like

i have no clue how to read abi, im hoping u guys are right that shes town

rhea is like this fucking vampire with a suit playing the organ in a castle drinking wine from a goblet. and like shes saying all these proper Lawful Evil stuff. shes giving me the creeps, like shes a vampire. u guys know what i mean? like she pretends to be a good politician but shes an evil one

towny post

i am physically incapable of randing mafia btw

thats why i fuck around. like if u guys roll town all the time ud get bored too its same old shit

It was nearly three fourths of the way into D1 and no sign of a counterwagon. Plus, there wasn’t much activity either.

The option to skip night wasn’t even there Tutuu.

Oh. Missed this.

This made me laugh IRL admittedly. Laughs

One of you switch your vote to me so I can join in by voting who you had been voting. I feel left out.

This doesn’t sound like a villagery thought to have. VOTE: Tutuu

2 Likes