Zone's Testament - Mafia Victory

No it’s still true lol

If 3 ppl are hard defending each other in F5 than even if 1 is a wolf there’s a 50/50 chance you kill the other wolf since they are 1 of the 2 left. however this strategy also requires a little brain power

If we correctly kill a wolf than in F3 if all 3 are still alive there’s a wolf in the bunch its not hard

Wolves are forced to kill in the group if they don’t they are throwing even if the group is only 66% town they are forced to kill into it

I wouldn’t say it if I didn’t believe it Abi. You know that. How many times have you tought I didn’t believe something that I believed? I will admit they were looking townish by EoD though. Not sure who I thought looked most villagerish besides you. I guess it isn’t as weird a kill as I at first thought. The wolves probably anted you alive to push me after all.

I say this because at EoD 1, you were the most obvious villager.

Unless…

Huh

Just putting this out there that Leafia and Rose could potentially have wolf equity if Leafia is coaching

This is not something i believe yet

It is a tinfoil thought i want to acknowledge exists though

If you don’t think Otter was obvious town

Than i dunno what to tell you.

I am never obvious town after that hammer.

I’m boooooooooored

True. It has been so long though. Then you got on this annoying streak of misreading me.

You honestly have a point there. You just have to worry if both of the others are wolves which I don’t think is the case here.

I don’t think I’ve ever coached before and I’m not even sure if I’m the coaching type. I can potentially see myself doing it though. However, I do think you’re right about Rose being town.

I thought hammering like that wasn’t ai for you?

this quote gets insanely offputting when listening to your teammates ended up in killing a town

when u realize

why

wacky game ngl

i gotta go to work soon so peace

reads on icet/tutuu with reasoning ?

If you give up on listening to people after they make one mistake that’s cynicism / lack of perseverance

1 Like

She was the n1 kill

You can scumread me for guessing how i would act if hypotethically if i were to mischop a town, but does this have anything to do with me, though? As in - if i were to play in any other way, let’s say push my own reads - could you not preemptively guess how id react on a mischop and scumread me for it just as well? Basically i dont think its a logical scumread is what im saying, its despair

It’s been like 2 games Leafia

I literally didn’t play mafia here for like 6 months

It’s not

But no wolf will kill me after that

Simple economics

Town and I dunno honestly

Reason is. Ice is towny.