Zone's Testament - Mafia Victory

born to win forced to play in f3

lol

i will say based off of reading rheas iso

first of all, theres a clear difference in how rhea handles joycat+kiirumas slot

they start the game townreading joycat, and then rarely ever if at all mentions them again- meanwhile they seem to actually have progression with kiiruma, at first townleaning a post they had and then just flat out wolfreading kiiruma

so i have to decide if i think rhea distanced hard from joycat most of their posts or if they just decided to bus kiiruma

I had been against Rhea for most of the game.
My dilemma here is I need to work out if you bussed Rhea or if Joycat did that, thinking I could be pushed over.

As if you’ll notice, yesterday while voting Joycat tried to say that they townread you, to get an early pocket potentially lol

you have been against rhea this entire game, i definitely see it in your iso lol

at the same time, youve spent quite a few messages pairing rhea with me this game

i havent isoed joycat rhea mentions so gimme a minute to do that

i finished joycats iso and yeah im not gonna get much help in terms of spew lol

it can genuinely be either way

:coffee: and I landed on Kii/Rhea yesterday. The first thing in this direction that we noticed was Kiiruma was barely doing much solving if at all; you can look at the iso to see it pretty clearly. Look at #1236, #1200, #1150, #1141, etc. They’re posting hedge-y posts about how they don’t know who to pick. Hedging itself isn’t wolfy, but Kii is using it to hide the lack of solving. The only inclination of solving I could find in the iso is #1230, where they explain a townread on Jail, but Kii doesn’t act on it and keeps waiting. That’s what makes me feel like there’s not any real solving going on. If you look at other slots, we’ve engaged in arguments and questioning, while Kii’s been sitting off to the side yesterday and not taking an active role in discussion.

Additionally, Kii was setting themselves up for a win in F3 if the F5 didn’t work out. When Rhea argued that Kii was town, that made the interactions from Rhea’s side nearly indistinguishable from ours (townread + mostly ignore), which gives them leverage to argue that they are town off that. Additionally, taking the stance of us/rhea or leafia/jail before Jail voted means that since Jail wanted to vote, if Jail voted Rhea then they can take the distance towncred, but if jail voted leafia they just win the game. It’s a lose/lose situation for Jail, who basically gets the short end of the stick there and Kii ends up with free towncred. It’s also pretty weird when you consider that Kii was perfectly willing to vote Rhea the phase before LYLO, but when Rhea survives, there’s a lot more pause and backtracking.

The most wolfy part of this is how they’ve played today. Kii’s slowrolling, despite having been confident on their two teams. I honestly expected to see a snapvote from Kii, but since they’ve not done it, I’ll do it for them VOTE: Kii
Plus, again, no questioning of us, no asking us about anything; just sipping tea while shading our slot, waiting to see if we’ll vote one another

That’s how I see what’s happening here; and coupled with zug’s confidence in a jail TR (that I agree with the reasoning for), I’m confident enough to vote here. My indecision has been the reason we’ve lost LYLOs like this before, but I don’t want to let that happen again.
…If this ends the game, I’ll become a hermit

-:swan:

@Host_Account_5 do I have to become a hermit now

wait, I forgot about that :upside_down_face:
yeah that was wolfy too but you already picked up on it at least

jail please ack

I’m praying game doesn’t end since then I know you’re the wolf slot, if game just ends though then that’s an oof.

I’d have correctly read you, Leafia, Rhea and Jail for a good while this game :upside_down_face:

I will point out that Leafia had townread me and was basically always going to be a free win for me if Leafia had stayed alive. Plus I had even posited the possibility of Leafia and Rhea being wolves together so Leafia would never be the correct kill for me to do.

Whereas conversely Jailcat set up a potential pocket by saying that they townread Jail and thought I was a wolf when voting so I couldn’t respond to it at the time. And also by killing Leafia it leaves the possibility I would be voted.

I guess for now I’ll play hoping that the game isn’t over and just:

VOTE: Jailcat

jailcat??!!!

1 Like

ok but if i end up losing tho wvwryone played goated this game

im sorta like still debating everything lol

Leafia, being the first voter + being pretty TRed earlier, was made by far the towniest - if you didn’t kill them, they would reevaluate. Especially since they weren’t even entirely sure:

You can argue it’s a pocket, but like. TRing people is pretty normal :wowee:

-:coffee:

ok i think i’m ready to vote :wowee: i’m gonna do it now mostly bc there’s really not much to talk abt im in f3 and well yeah

anyway o7 VOTE: Kiiruma

1 Like

GG Joycat

1 Like