Zone's Testament - Mafia Victory

if you’re town, you know rhea is scum by the mechanic of the game continuing, regardless of any social reads you previously had on her (while you would not mechanically know kii’s alignment)
this is what i’m referring to as mech

-:coffee:

Oh. I see. Didn’t think of that. About 85% certain Kiiruma is town though.

1 Like

ngl claiming its me/leafia is literally claiming that BOTH leafia and i would purposely put ourselves in a worse position for literally no reason but to make the game harder and longer

1 Like

True.

mmmmmmmmmmm
i mean you probably saw me leaning towards voting leafia so i wouldn’t say there was no reason

but anyway I need to go now and will talk this out with my hydra partner, who’s better at solving these things

-:coffee:

There was no reason if we were paired. Yeah, I’m definitely seeing the potential for a Rhea/Joycat world now.

Technically possible but in that world then Jail decided to throw away the chance at winning today?

Yeah. Jail probably isn’t Rhea’s partner. While Joycat has lowkey been helping Rhea throw shade on me all day. At least that’s how it feels to me right now.

Going to head out for now for RL too so talk to everyone more later. :sleepingleafeon:

hey Kii, do you mind showing me a bit of your solving process? I see you’ve landed on two teams but I don’t see how you got there in your ISO
-:swan:

:coffee: and I agree that jail’s process is quite villagery
specifically, the tinfoil that they mentioned is awkward and clunky as a wolf; it’s not impossible for a wolf per se, but what wolf really thinks of it and posts it? it feels more genuine than not and I do love me some of sheeping zug’s soul townreads (real)

So: The possibilities as we go into the day are:
Jail, Leafia
Jail, Joycat
Jail, Rhea
Leafia, Joycat
Leafia, Rhea
Joycat, Rhea

Based on Leafia voting Rhea and game not ending, it means evil team cannot be Jail, Joycat so we’re down to 5.

Now then when Jail votes Rhea it eliminated another possibility. That being Leafia, Joycat as you would vote and win.

Socially I don’t think Leafia, Rhea makes much sense. It’s technically possible but less likely.

The only evil team which works with you being evil due to PoE is Rhea and you. As a result, the other world’s team would (likely) be those left over, which is Leafia and Jail.

'sup y’all. :coffee: and I have formalized our decision; we’re going to VOTE: Rhea .

I’ve been townreading leafia for a while, and nothing I’ve seen has erased it. While Rhea does bring some valid points to the table that do weaken such a read, I don’t see any sort of re-evaluation on slots after leading a few misvotes & I think that leafia’s been townier overall.
:coffee: thinks leafia was much wolfier than Rhea in LYLO, which is why it took us a hot minute to agree to vote Rhea.

We both agree that Jail has been extraordinarily townie as well; I see it moreso around now as I said before but zug says there’s been a lot of it all game. This definitely helped in landing on Rhea, especially for :coffee:.

here’s hoping I didn’t convince zug of the wrong target :wowee:

2 Likes

D4 Final Votecount

Rhea (3): Leafia, jail, joycat
Leafia (1): Rhea

Not Voting (1): Kiiruma

Rhea has been executed.
Their role was goon.
N4 starts now and ends at 2023-11-29T22:00:00Z

4 Likes

N4 skip option enabled.

@Leafia
@jail
@joycat
@Kiiruma

1 Like

Leafia has been killed.
She was vt.
D5 starts now and ends at 2023-12-01T22:00:00Z
It is now LYLO.
Votes are locked.

1 Like

ok so now i do the whole “flip a coin and vote someone mentally” thing again Yay that is great :skull:

im gonna iso rhea then for starters