Zugbot Turbos and Testing Thread

even if you had removed the modpost seal from a specific version, there are certainly more things we can’t quite think of yet

1 Like

other way around, of course.

1 Like

I think the main issue is that other hosts who want to make modifications to roles either have to know some Python (bad requirement to have) or ask me (bad because then I can’t play those games)

1 Like

Not using the bot is also, like, a statement that you’re not announcing your game is restricted to bot-compatible-actions

1 Like

Not necessarily a guarantee

1 Like

Is my point

1 Like

Like when you’re Zone and you say “third parties may or may not exist” taht doesn’t meant third parties exist for suresies

1 Like

as I’ve written some roles, I’ve noticed a decent bit of repetitive code and so I extracted some into helper functions

I’ll see how it goes as I write more roles and refactor more, but there’s a decent chance I’ll end up with building blocks to make basic-ish roles

like, the syntax parser for the Doctor I just wrote is rt.construct_syntax_parser("protect"), and the construct_syntax_parser handles the details

this would be ideal because it’s the easiest for someone unfamiliar with Python to figure out

this would be ideal because it’s the easiest for someone unfamiliar with Python to figure out

Day 2 has begun.

Ping

it’s also the easiest thing for me to remove from python entirely

Not Voting (7): L.una, May, ElizaThePsycho, Bionic, Ash, Atlas, Zugzwang

Not Voting (7): L.una, May, ElizaThePsycho, Bionic, Ash, Atlas, Zugzwang

VOTE: may

May (1): Atlas

Not Voting (6): L.una, May, ElizaThePsycho, Bionic, Ash, Zugzwang

@May was eliminated.

They were...

Night 2 begins now.

Ping